⚘: ̗̀➛A not so fun Mission ✧ ೃ༄

~A misunderstanding... Or not?~

A bright tuesday afternoon, with the sun above head and clouds shaped like cotton candies, the loud noises of cars honking here and there was a great bummer but it was a normal day in Tokyo after all

A bright tuesday afternoon, with the sun above head and clouds shaped like cotton candies, the loud noises of cars honking here and there was a great bummer but it was a normal day in Tokyo after all. Everyone learnt to live with such environment as they grew up, a certain pink-haired male and h/c haired female walked along the tiled grounds as they looked left and right at the clothes displayed on different stores.

The female suddenly stopped in her tracks, the male was confused but stopped as well, she then started walking inside a store that had beautiful dresses put on tall mannequins.

Her e/c eyes were fixated on a salmon-pink cocktail dress and something about its appearance screamed elegant rich lady vibes, "wanna try it on?" A female worker spoke from besides her, "you'd look beautiful." She added.

The h/c haired female briefly stared at the dress for awhile before nodding her head. "Yes, I'd like to try it."

'•'•'•'•'•'•'•'•'

Sanzu was currently sitting at one of the chairs, letting out a tired yawn every minute, but little did he knew the results would be worth the wait.

The door of the dressing room swung open revealing Y/n with the most beautiful dress he had ever seen, his mouth agape while his eyes widened, Am I dreaming? What good thing did I do in my past life to deserve a goddess like her? She makes a man wanna speak Spanish!

The workers giggled at his reaction as the h/c haired female slightly blushed, she let out a cough which brought Sanzu back to reality, "Do you like it?" She asked while checking herself on the mirror.

"Of course love, you look gorgeous, your beauty is sure to blind me one day." He dramatically replied while covering his eyes with his hands.

She slightly nudged his shoulder, "you're being too cheesy, the workers will hear us!" She whisper-shouted.

Sanzu looked over his shoulders to the workers who immediately turned their heads and pretended to check other dresses while whistling.

"Tsk- what a nuisance." He complained while shaking his head.

"Well then, I'll tell them to pack this dress, why don't you wait outside for me?" The h/c haired female went back to the dressing room to take off the dress.

Sanzu was quietly standing outside the store, while looking at the view of the mall below, he heard the door open and saw Y/n holding a bag with one hand while the other was on her hip.

"I could have payed for it." She sighed, "Haha better luck next time, as long as I'm here I'm paying for everything." He winked at her before walking ahead.

"Hey! Wait for me."

'•'•'•'•'•'•'•'•'

Relaxing by the water fountain, Sano Manjiro also known as Mikey: leader of Bonten was sipping on a glass of fine wine. Aware of what the enemy were planning, he decided it was time to make a move. "Call Sanzu." He ordered, "now?" Ran raised an eyebrow while taking out his phone.