┗━°⌜ Are u after my Life?!⌟°━┛

Falling in love maybe fun, but for some people it maybe a painful experience, but what if both of them loved each other without a limit

Falling in love maybe fun, but for some people it maybe a painful experience, but what if both of them loved each other without a limit. Would their love story be happy?

"Y/n... I love you too." These words sounded like music to her ears, as she looked at his ocean blue eyes; she saw forever in them and knew he was the one meant for her.

Silence fell over; as both of them became awkward, "Um, wanna go out on a...a... Date?" Sanzu asked looking towards the sky.

"I would love that." The e/c eyed female replied, looking at his side profile, she blushed at how mesmerizing he looked under the moonlight.

For the rest of the time remaining, they had small conversations and laughed from time to time. As it was getting late; Sanzu decided to drive her home, the h/c haired female agreed to it.

They bid their goodbyes pretending they didn't just confessed to each other awhile ago.

______________________________

"Morning, Y/n." Miya greeted as the e/c eyed female entered the kitchen, "Morning," the younger greeted back as she slid out a chair and sat on it. "Any plans for today?" The raven-haired female asked as she set up the dining table.

"Oh- um yeah, I-am actually going out on a date." The younger female replied as she tried to hide her blushing face, Miya couldn't believe what she just heard, "Wait wait... With who?" She asked as she looked at her sister who was casually eating her food.

"Tsk- what do you mean 'with who', how many guys do you think I hang out with?" The e/c eyed female replied while pointing her fork towards her sister and waving it in the air.

"Ahh, I get it, I know who you're talking about, it's your pink-haired cotton candy am I right?" Miya raised an eyebrow with a smirk on her face.

"Um excuse me? I would appreciate if you addressed him as your brother-in-law." Y/n replied sarcastically while taking a sip of her water.

"Oh- my- damn sissy, you're already thinking about marriage? You sure do have the guts for that, like c'mon it's still too early for that." Miya added to her words as she finished off her food, and placed the plates at the sink.

"Trust the process, and you'll see how close we get." The e/c eyed female finished off as she placed her own plate at the sink and went out of the kitchen; towards her room.

Y/n stood there with both her hands on her hips, as she eyed the two outfits placed on her bed. She let out a sigh as she decided to go with the simple black (outfit design). And a pair of white sneakers.

"Miya-san, I'm going out, I'll probably be back home late, so just have dinner without me." With that Miya heard the front door open and shut as she let out a sigh and continued washing the dishes.

The h/c haired female started making her way to the park where they decided to start their date for the day. She looked right and left for any sign of the pink-haired male but to her disappointment he was no where in sight.