╰┈➤Beautiful Scars, ugly personality •』

Do people really love forever? or they soon fall out of it once they get bored? Do promises really last forever or are they just certain things people say to each other to make the moment even better? If true love really existed would people go af...

Do people really love forever? or they soon fall out of it once they get bored? Do promises really last forever or are they just certain things people say to each other to make the moment even better? If true love really existed would people go after it like crazy?
The answer to all these questions... would they be revealed one day? Who knows

Y/n L/n we meet again..wait wait wait wdym 'again'? Did these two really had a past? Or was it all just a big misunderstanding?

Flashback 13 years ago ~

*Ring ring ring* the school bell rang off indicating the end of the school day. Students from all classes started packing their things. Some laughing and chatting with their friends while some were searching for cleaning equipments to clean the classrooms while the others were asking each other for homeworks.

A certain h/c coloured girl let out a big sigh as she sat further in her chair stretching her arms forward releasing a quick yawn while staring out the window. *Sigh* she has failed yet another test

"Miss L/n please come forward and take your worksheet and make sure to complete it within 30 minutes or there shall be more works for you." the teacher stated before standing to his feet giving and last look to the e/c coloured girl. Then he left closing the door behind him.

The h/c coloured girl sat up from her seat and took the worksheet from the teachers table. She gave one look at it and smiled genuinely when she noticed it was a science worksheet based on their science class today, and lucky enough the young girl payed thorough attention during it.

She quickly went back to her seat and started filling all the dots. After 20 mins she re-checked it for the 10th time before finally letting out a satisfied sigh.

"Very well done Miss L/n," the teacher said while still going through her work. "You may now go home." and with that the e/c coloured girl immediately left the staff room, packed her stuff and started jolting her way out of this 'hell hole'.

On her way she saw a familiar park and decided to use the short cut which lead from the park. As she was walk-running she suddenly tripped on thin air and fell hurting her right knee. "Just great," she muttered under her breath.

She slowly and steadily stood up but fell again when our right knee could not support her weight. She then raised her right leg slightly and hopped on her left leg to the nearest bench. She started rummaging through her backpack to find anything that could stop her knee from bleeding but unfortunately she couldn't find any cloth to wrap her knee.

She had no other choice but to suck on her wound, just as she was about to suck her right knee. "Ew!" a male voice was heard she looked at where the sound came from and saw un unfamiliar figure standing infront of her with a mask covering half of his face. He had long lustrous blonde hair reaching his shoulders and ocean blue eyes which fitted his looks perfectly.