࣪𓏲ּ『••✎••』Sleeping Beauty? ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

"Hey princess, i hope I'm not late

"Hey princess, i hope I'm not late." Sanzu stated as he revved the engine and began driving off. "Na, don't worry you're not late at all" y/n replied looking out the window. "Btw where are we going?" She asked drifting her attention towards him.

"Well, my place" he said smiling at her before focusing on the road.

The e/c eyed female nodded at his response and took out her phone as she scrolled through her socials to kill some time.

"Okay we're here" Sanzu gleefully said as he stepped out of the car and walked towards the passenger side and opened the door for the female offering his hand.

The h/c haired smiled at his actions before gladly placing her hands on his and stepped out. Her eyes widened with shock as she looked around the surroundings.

A huge mansion with gigantic gates and beautiful garden decorations caught her attention she couldn't help but look around with her mouth agape. How did he even afford all of this?

"Enjoying the view?" Sanzu asked as he watched her and chuckled a bit before guiding her inside the mansion he was currently sharing with the haitani brothers.

As soon as he entered he was immediately greeted by the guards and housekeepers, he slightly nodded at them while guiding her to the living room still holding her hands.

The door creaked open revealing a wide living room with expensive furnitures here and there. And in the middle of the room was situated a large royalish- velvet couch with two people sitting on it.

Upon hearing the door open the two people turned their necks towards the door to see a familiar face and an unfamiliar face.

"You?" The e/c eyed girl blurted out while pointing at the purple-haired male with a mullet cut.

"What the- what're you doing here?" The said male replied looking just as shocked as her. "Oh I see you two have met each other before?" Sanzu butted in as he led her to the couch opposite to the two brothers.

"Yes, we do, and we didn't have a good first impression." The e/c eyed female replied sternly not taking her gaze off the purple-haired mullet cut male infront.
of her. "Why what happened?" Sanzu asked, curious to know what happened between the two.

"You see, he-" her words were cut off when the male infront of her suddenly stood up waving both his hands infront of him. "It was nothing we just happened to bump into each other at a cafe hehe" he said while looking at her with pleading eyes.

She was confused because of his actions but decided not to further stretch this situation as it may end in a bad consequence for the purple-eyed male. It must've been a mistake.

"So, is what he said true y/n?" Sanzu asked raising his right eyebrow. "Umm yes, let's just say that's what happened" the e/c eyed female replied drifting her attention back to Sanzu.