❝First Kiss Just like a drug ❞ ✧ ೃ༄

~Moon Lit Sky~

"Damn you look like shit." A purple-haired male sneered at Sanzu's drunken state.
The e/c eyed female looked up at the door and saw 3 people; 2 familiar ones and 1 unfamiliar one.

"Hey there pretty lady!" A man who had a prominent scar that ran vertically down the right side of his face proclaimed while walking in and taking a seat next to Sanzu who already passed out.

"Don't flirt with her you old hag, that's your sister-in-law." Ran snarled, as Rindou closed the door behind him.

The 3 sat across from her as they just
stared at her for a few seconds. Creeped out by the stares, she poked Sanzu harshly in an attempt to wake him up, but it was no use he was already deep in his slumber.

Damn it! I won't be forgiving you about this Haruchiyo mark my words!

"Sister-in-law? So you must be the girl Sanzu gets all dressed up to meet with eh?" The man with the scar said as he blew smoke from his cigarette.

Y/n kept quiet not knowing what to say, "don't mind him, we're here to take Sanzu home, if you didn't knew... He usually always passes out whenever he comes to this restaurant." Rindou nonchalantly stated.

"Uh- then I'll leave him up to you guys... Take care have a good night." And with that Y/n hesitantly stood up and walked towards the door.

But before she could open and leave.

"Akashi Takeomi." The man with the scar introduced himself as he puffed out smoke from his cigarette.

The h/c haired female stood there; silent. She let out an awkward laugh as she nodded her head, the three men just watched her leave the room and heard her footsteps leaving.

They glanced at each other as they just shrugged it off and ordered their food.

She let out a frustrated sigh as she stopped suddenly. Akashi Takeomi
Hold up... 'Akashi'? It couldn't be-

She looked over her shoulders to the hall where she just came from. But too tired to investigate further, she decided to solve this situation first thing tomorrow morning.

The e/c eyed female let out a yawn as she walked pass the counter, "Excuse me ma'am,"

The female looked at the counter and saw the waiter from earlier.

"Yes?"

"Here's the bill."

"HARUCHIYOOO!!!!"

_________________________________

"Y/n! Wake up or you'll be late for work." Miya knocked at her sister's door.

The e/c eyed female fluttered her eyes open as she looked at the time. 8:45 a.m. fuvk I'm late for work.