Chapter 7

not edited: and thank you for taking the time to read the book! Thanks also for the votes and couple comments! Hopefully I can get a little bit more?

----

"Where the fuck am I?" I grumbled as I came into consciousness, sitting up from the blinding whit bed I was on. I looked around at the room and mentally started to take note of wether I should try to jet it or just stay here.

The whole room was painted and furnished with really bright and light colors, every color being at least fifty percent white. There was no TV or unnecessary things like picture frames and decorations in the room- just two dressers, a bed, a desk with pencils in a little mason jar and papers neatly stacked, and a white lamp by the beige door that emitted white light.

A piece of my brown hair slowly fell on my face, landing on the tip of my nose. At first I didnt really care and wasn't being affected by the hair, but after a while my nose started to iche slightly from the hair to my annoyance.

I tried to lift my hand up so I could move the strand of hair from my face and scratch my nose, but the tug that stopped me from moving my arms after the first couple inches made me realize somthing.

I was chained to the bed.

"Shit," I hissed, looking down to see what was holding me to the bed. When I looked down I saw that what was keeping me chained up was being covered by the blanket that was keeping me warm as I slept.

I heard the door rattle and that's when I also realized that I wasn't just chained up, but I was also locked up. Not letting that bother me yet, I threw my head back down to pretend I was sleeping, wanting to hear the conversation the people that took me would have if I was sleeping.

A second after I threw my head onto the pillow the door gently opened, several footsteps following the creek of the door.

"What do we do now?" a familiar voice said, making me force myself not to open my eyes.

'No. Find out what they want first,' I said to myself, blocking out the sudden determination to open my eyes.

"Iaoel?" a voice that sounded like Rahab's murmured, making my eyebrow raise ever so slightly.

"We must start with the plan immediately," a man who I'm guessing is Ioael said in an urgent voice after a couple seconds, his voice- although urgent- sounding almost robotic.

"Is he-"

"We aren't going to think about him yet," another guy interrupted firmly,

"Cassiel, you have t-"

"We will worry about that when the time comes. Right now, we must deal with her," Cassiel deadpanned in an emotionless voice, mostly likely pointing towards me as he said it.

"I told you we should've given her my necklace. She would've been protected. She would've been safe!" Ariel groweled, hearing a harsh shushing sound seconds later.

"Lower your fucking voice, man," a new guy said calmly in a hushed voice.

"Belial, have you not listened to their speach downstairs? This is a holy house. No fucking swearing," Rahab snickered, another snicker following.

"Oopies, I forgot! I'm so fucking sorry, guys!" Belial cackled, trying to sound sincere but failing miserably.

"Hey, go wash that god-damned mouth, you bitch," Rahab cackled, a snort following.

"Will you two stop it!" Cassiel groaned, a thump sounding after he said it.

"We don't have time for your immaturity and idiocy," Ariel groweled, footsteps slowly following his comment.