Chapter 21

Sorry guys I'm on vacation and I can barely get wifi here, because the place isn't as technologically advanced as others. I'll try to get in at last three chapters this month, but I can't promise anything :/

p.s. that's what her eyes look like with contacts in (not the eye shape, just the color) if you look closely you'd know they're fake

"-Is all I'm saying," I hear Belial say in a negotiating tone as Ariel slowly opened the door and made room for me to slide through. We look at each other with awkward smiles before I started to walk in, Ariel right behind me.

"Well, I still think she could t-"

"Michelle! Hi!" Belial yells loudly and with exaggeration as he waves Ariel and I over to the bed, making everyone turn and stare at us.

I look over to Samael and see him glaring at something in between me and Ariel. Furrowing my eyebrows I trail my eyes over to where he's looking and hold myself back from choking on air again.

Shit.

When did we start holding hands?

"So, we need to bring you home. Right now," Iaoel stated calmly, a serious look on his face as he looked at me. "I will need to teach you a lot, but lessons will start tomorrow. Your mother, on the other hand, is currently going insane because you aren't home."

"Crap," I muttered, looking away to where I think is the direction of my house.

I'm going to be screwed over when I get there.

"I'll take her," Samael growled, eyes glaring at Ariel, as he walked towards me. But as soon as Samael took a step Ariel's green eyes swirled into an orange and his stance got stiffer.

Protect, I heard a deep voice in my head say as I left my heart get unnaturally bigger in size.

"Don't come any closer. You've done enough damage to her. I won't let you hurt her again," Ariel said, his voice echoing off the walls. I looked over Ariel in bewilderment as I clutched my heart, feeling it get warmer.

What the hell?

"Don't tell me what to do, you little pixie stick," Samael hissed, fangs immediately coming out and lengthening.

"Don't make me do something I'll regret, Samael. I don't want God to think low of me because of someone like you," he said simply, but his fire-colored eyes that were igniting like crazy were telling me other-wise.

"Come on, then. Bite me, bitch," he growled, making Rahab wolf whistle.

"Yes! That's what I'm talking about!" He hollered eagerly, breathing in all the tension. "Get angry! Beat each other up to pulps!"

"Shut up, dude, now's not the fucking time for your shit," Belial hissed as he started to stalk over to Ariel and I, grabbing me by the elbow when he got to us. "Say, 'Bye' Michelle," Belial said quickly before ripping me away from Ariel and teleporting us, not even giving me time to open my mouth.

"I didn't get to say bye," I deadpanned when I could see again, staring at him with raised eyebrows. Without shooting me a glance he grabbed a box out of his pocket and handed it to me. I grabbed it without question and opened it, revealing to me a lifetime supply of contacts for me.

"I know that," he replied, looking at me when he finished. "Talk to your mom and then go upstairs. We need to talk. Be there by, at latest, 1 o'clock," he said quickly, before releasing me and vanishing without another word, not letting me talk again. I rolled my eyes and put on the contacts quickly, not wanting to get caught having abnormal eyes.