Chapter 28

this music video made me cry omfg 

Quick Recap:

"Vladimir, honey, I need you to leave," the woman said calmly, making him raise a suspicious eyebrow and cross his arms.

"No. Something's wrong with her. I want to say and make sure you help her," he said stubbornly, making the woman purse her lips challengingly.

"Fine. I hope you like looking at blood," she replied, making his face pale as he looked over to me.

------------------------------------------------------

"Um... What?" he said, both of our eyes widening at the same time.

Does she know about me?

"Well yes, you see, when a girl hits the time of puberty, she normally also starts her menstru-"

"That's all I need to hear!" Vladimir said as he covered his ears with a cringe and started to walk out. "Spare me, that's all I need to hear," he muttered as he shot me a quick apologetic look before scowling at the nurse and shutting the door behind him.

"Quick, get up," the nurse whispered in a rush as she suddenly transformed into a young woman and sped to her desk.

"What the fuck?" I blurted out as I looked at the woman in front of me as if she grew two heads.

"Oh, please be less dramatic," she scoffed as she rolled her eyes at me.

"Wha-Wha-? Are you kidding me right now?" I yelled out, making me cry out in agony as the pain hit me again.

"Stop talking, you're draining your energy," she informed as she walked over to her seat and pulled something out from under it. "Here. Drink. It'll give you a couple of hours," she said quickly before throwing it towards me and going back, under her desk this time. I got the big, plastic bag with ease and opened it, just to see packs and packs of blood inside.

"I'm not a fucking vampire. I'm not drinkin-" I said, but the pain cut me off and made me scream instead of finishing my sentence.

"Just fucking drink it!" she screamed at me, making my eyes widen and pull a container out.

"Damn. K then," I mumbled as I screwed the lid off of one of the containers hesitantly.

All hesitancy immediately left as soon as the smell of the blood hit me. I almost instantly started to drink, tipping the bottle all the way up, so that I could get it all into my system.

"Damn, don't swallow the fucking container," the nurse cackled as she pulled an old-school phone out from under the desk.

Not even bothering to respond I threw the container in a random direction and immediately went for another container, eyes turning black the more I had to wait.

"More," I hissed as I snapped the cap of out of irritation, drinking someone else's blood from the broken container. I licked my lips, eyes rolling to the back of my head in complete bliss while the nurse whispered into the old-school phone.

"One boy and one girl!" she whispered in an urgent voice as my shoulders relaxed and my head lulled back.

"This feels great," I said in a slurry voice, cackling as I dropped myself onto the bed. "It's like I'm on drugs," I cackled, breathing in the scent of the bottle I just opened.

"That's because it sort of is one for you now, now be quiet," she hissed before going back onto the phone. "I'll be right there for the bodies, just hurry the fuck up. Bye," she said before ending the call and putting it back under the desk, hearing various clicks after that.