Chapter 24

Hey guys! 

I'm entering this book into the Wattys this year, and I was hoping that you guys could help me out. 

All you'd have to do is vote me in on Facebook or Twitter, saying:

"I vote Hell's Personal Assassin for the #Wattys2015" 

that's it. 

I would seriously appreciate it, I'm not joking. 

And so you don't think I'm just doing this to win, I have a deaaaaal

if you vote, i'll follow you and possibly read a couple of your books!

but please, don't say that you voted if you didn't, because I have trust issues and that would seriously hurt my feelings. 

but, anyway, i'm not forcing you to do this, so if you do, thank you lots!!!!!

I love you guys! Thanks for reading! 

---------------

"No! Don't you dare go to sleep!" Ariel said just as I was about to drift off into sleep, shaking me vigorously by the shoulders. 

Just three minutes. 

"No, Michelle, please!" Ariel said desperately, but I still wouldn't. I didn't have enough strength. My cuts were slowly healing, taking whatever energy I had left out of me, and my mind was literally to the point of exploding from all the tension and pressure it was under. 

"Michelle, you don't understand, you need to stay awake," Belial pleaded, a hand lightly tapping my left cheek. 

Just three more hours. 

"Ariel, do something. You have to do something. I won't be able to live with myself if she dies," Belial whispered, sounding like he's seen a ghost. 

' Hmmmm, sleep, ' was all my brain could think of. It was too tired to process anything that Ariel and Belial were saying. 

"I don't know what I can do at this point," Ariel said in a panicked voice, as I felt myself get a little bit heavier. 

"Come on man, just think of something!" Belial yelled, the sound of a big thud reverberating through the room, making me wince. 

I wonder what he broke. 

"Michelle, please," Ariel whispered, pulling me into a hug as I felt something wet hit my collarbone. "If you die, I'll kill myself. Please, I'm begging you, just stay awake. Open your eyes," he sobbed, squeezing me tightly. My head lay motionless on his shoulder, my arms too weak to hug him back. 

I'm sorry, Ariel, I mind-linked to him, using whatever energy I had left. I just can't stay awake. 

"Michelle, you're stronger than this. Please," he mumbled as he put his head into the crook of my neck, tears falling onto my bare skin. 

"Wait! Ariel!" Belial said, from what sounded like the other side of the room. I guessing he was pacing or something. "Give her some of your energy!" Belial said as thudding footsteps rushed over to Ariel and me. "Just enough to give her some life back!"

"Belial, I'm not allowed to do that," Ariel whispered sadly, making Belial sigh. "It's the rule. No one is allowed to manipulate with death."

"There has to be-"

Belial was interrupted by what sounded like the floor crumbling away and then coming back together, making me stiffen. I could sense their was another person in the room. What if those demon guys tracked me to here? What if Satan found me?