Chapter 31

I can't believe myself right now.

"I... Love... This!" I yell in a slurred voice  to Vladimir as I chug on my thirteenth beer, realizing vaguely how my abnormal powers actually come in handy.

I'm pretty sure I would be dead if I was a human by now, from how much I've drank.

"Me... Too!" he laughed out in a slurred voice, on his sixth beer. We were both sitting on the stairs, trying to get our energy back after leaving all our energy on the dance floor. "I've never had so much fun in my life!"

"Same!" I laughed, looking into the crowd as I swallowed the last sip of the beer, placing it to the side. "You know... You remind me of an orange," I said seriously, poking his face with my finger.

"Thank you," he replied with a smile, making me nod seriously and move my palms onto his cheeks.

"You're really hot, too," I added bluntly, making Vladimir start laughing, and me crack a smile. "Hotter than hell," I added with a snort and a cackle, making him laugh even harder.

"I could say the same for you," he said slowly with a confused smile and furrowed eyebrows, as if he was having a hard time wording his sentence.

"Turtles ar-"

"Hey!" Vladimir said, jumping of the stairs, only to stumble and land back on one of them. "You wanna know something I just remembered to tell you," he said in a slurred voice, a cheeky smile on his as he look at me.

"What is it?" I asked, leaning towards him so I would be able to hear him.

"I fucking lo-" I yelled excitedly, but was cut of when the whole crowd in his house started to scream,

"Five! Four! Three! Two! ONE!" the crowd roared, making him stiffen. "Happy Birthday!" Everyone - even me - yelled out crazily, grins on everyone's faces except for Vladimir's.

His face was serious... And his eyes were orange.

"What the hell?" was the only thing my drunk mind cold think up sadly, and my blurted out thought made Vladimir turn towards me with those fire-colored eyes.

"You," he said simply, but right after he said it, it felt like I was put in some sort of trance. Everything around me went foggy, except for him, and it felt like I was only aware of certain things around me.

"Let's go upstairs," I said, not even noticing I said anything - or noticing I was the one dragging him up the stairs instead of vise versa. As soon as I touched him I felt a wave of pleasure go through my body, which felt me craving for more.

After we got up the stairs Vladimir took me by the hand and dragged me over to a bedroom, his steps taking up twice as much space as mine.

As soon as he slammed the door shut he put his lips on mine possessively, making me respond by kissing him back just as powerfully. It felt amazing, having his soft lips on mine. I could honestly do this for hours if he'd let me.

I wrapped my arms around his waist where the loops on his pants were, and he did the same to me - wrapping his arms around my hips.

What I was feeling wasn't normal. Hell, it wasn't even Holy. But for some reason those thoughts slipped my mind as I felt my mind expand from the air inside it.

Slowly he started to lower his hands, his fingertips sending shivers all over me as I tried to make sense of what was happening.

The only thing I could get my brain to understand, was that I was in a daze and so was he. I could tell this wasn't really him and his actions, but I couldn't really explain how. I could just... feel it. The way he moved. The way he breathed. It just felt.. Different.