Chapter 26

Big shout out to my aunt for being the only person here with wifi!!!!

Slight exaggeration, but Ya get what I mean

Anyway, send in a vote and comment if you'd like, I would really appreciate it

Love you guys!!!

-------/-/-------

The door opens before either of us have a chance to process anything. "Michelle, why are you making so much-... What. Happened?"

I stare at my dad with wide eyes and a slack jaw, feeling like a dear caught in headlights as he walks around my room with wide eyes. I turn to look at Sammael, just to see him looking at me with his index finger pressed up, against his lips.

"He can't see us," he mouths to me, making me calm down a little bit as I watch my father's every move.

"Dear God, Michelle, I thought we got rid of her anger management problems," my dad muttered as he picked up a chunk of wood from the ground- which was previously connected to a desk that I didn't fucking break.

I narrow my eyes as I turn towards Sammael, just to see him staring at me with a smirk and a raised eyebrow.

'Darling, you never told me you had-'

'Shut your fucking face,' I growl through the mind-link, interrupting Sammael. I can tell he's holding back a laugh as my dad continues.

"We just finished her treatments for it three months ago," my dad muttered as he flicked the wood away from him.

'Treatments? Like what?' Sammael cackled through the mind-link, making me scowl.

I'm not giving him the satisfaction of answering that.

"At least she isn't as bad as she used to be..." he trailed off awkwardly, scratching the back of his head.

That caught Sammael's attention. I turn to see his reaction to that, just to see him staring at my father with wide eyes.

'Damn, girl,' he mind-linked as he took turns looking from my cracked headboard, to the broken desk, and then to the dented and bloodied doorknob. Now it was my turn to smirk.

'I dare you call me a fucking child again,' I stated sourly to him, making him roll his eyes.

'To me, you still are a fucking kid. Need I remind you, I'm millions of years older than you,' he countered, making me purse my lips so I wouldn't growl.

'Whatever. Asshole,' I growl in my head, making him roll his eyes again.

"Honey, did you check on M-" my mom says as she's coming towards the room only to stop right in front of it and look at the floor. "Is that blood?" She asked blankly, pointing a manicured fingernail down at the patch of blood on the floor.

My dad looks over to it absent-mindedly and nods before going back to thinking about whatever he was thinking.

'You were so bad that blood doesn't even worry them?' Sammael asks, dumbfounded, making me nod as memories of my childhood came back.

'Trust me. They've seen worse,' was my response as I felt Sammael stiffen, his hold on me tightening as his eyes turned darker. 'Are... You okay?' I asked curiously as I stare at him, making him slowly nod.

'Yep... Fine,' he said in a hoarse voice, making me slowly nod before turning back to my parents.

"What did you do?" My dad asks my mom with a sigh, her defensive stance coming out with her arms crossed as soon as he said that.