Looking over

I lay in bed the morning after with a line of sunshine across my face. Evelyn is laying right next to me with her head on my chest. She's so beautiful. The most beautiful woman I have ever seen. Her dark lightly curly hair, her cute face and her red painted nails. But not a bright prangy red. A darker deeper red with the same shade as her usual lipstick. Urgh her red painted lips... I could kiss them all day, everyday, forever.

She starts to move a little and I plant a kiss on her forehead. She looks up at me with her small and tired eyes and smiles. "Good morning Mrs. Walker to be" I say with a big smile on my face. She blushes and looks at her left hand with the ring on that's currently on my chest. "Good morning my husband to be." She answers and smiles back before she leans up to me and gives me a kiss on the lips. She doesn't gives me many seconds to kiss her back before she jumps off the bed and walks over to our closet and finds some clothes for the day. Today the 20th May she's due in exactly 76 days and it's pretty obvious when she's only in her nightgown. I can't help myself but look over at her while she undresses. Her perfectly curved body is to die for... Even though that's not why I love her, you can't help it but be attracted. She soon leaves the room to go shower. I get the urge to follow her into the shower. I think about it for a couple of seconds and jumps after her. When I get to the bathroom, the water is already running and she has just opened a shampoo bottle. I step into the shower after I took my underwear off and put my hand on her waist. I nicely take the shampoo bottle out of her hands with the other one and start to put the soap into her dark hair.

I'm putting on my white t-shirt to finish my daily outfit. The normal army outfit. Evelyn is putting on her nurse uniform and is struggling to tie a knot on the rope around the dress so I help her out. "Thanks Danny" she says with a blush on her face, she hates being helpless. I just smile and kiss her on the forehead. "Let's get to work."