03

RYAN WATCHED JASON TAKE a sip of his beer, jealous that he was able to drink

               RYAN WATCHED JASON TAKE a sip of his beer, jealous that he was able to drink. She had to learn the hard way that her medication and alcohol do not mix.

It might have taken her quite a few lessons to really learn it but she eventually did. 

" I miss drinking. " She mutters.

" I also miss you drinking. You're a fun drunk. " He chuckles. " Especially when you tried to kiss me. "

Ryan gasped at his statement. " You tried to kiss me, don't try and twist the story because I pushed you off of me. " She teased.

" Only after our lips made contact " Her eyes narrowed at him before she opened her mouth to speak. Before any words could be let out she was interrupted by the elevator ding.

Soon, Dick and his friends walked into the room. The other three looked around the condo, clearly amazed with it.

Jason and Ryan stood up and both asked. " Who're you friends? "

" Not important. " Dick, quickly, said.

" Who're they? " Kory Anders asked as she looked the two up and down.

" Not important. "

" Anybody want a brew? " Jason offered, looking over at the three.

Ryan stayed quiet for a moment observing them all. He's just as cute in person, Ryan thought as her eyes lingered on the green haired boy for a moment.

They boy didn't seem to notice.

" Yeah, I do. " Gar Logan said with a grin, stepping forward to take the bottle. Whilst doing so, he felt his heart start to beat faster as he got closer to the incredibly intimidatingly pretty, dark haired girl.

" No he doesn't. " Dick, quickly said, holding out his hand in front of the boy to stop him in his tracks. He sent Jason a glare, which made Jason grin in response. " No one wants a brew. "

" Neither of them can be Adamson. " Kory stated, a confused tone in her voice. Her eyes continued to stay put on the two foreign teens, not in a rude way but was more so just trying to figure them out.

" Neither of them are Adamson. " Dick clarified, before pointing in the direction of the bathroom. " Adamson's in the bathroom. " He added before the girl with dark blue hair stepped forward towards the teens, a kind expression on her face.