07

RYAN SILENTLY WATCHED as Gar, Rachel, and Jason started to partake in a new training exercise

One that involved them all being blindfolded and then trying to hit one another with wooden staffs.

It looked fun to Ryan, but it was made very clear that she was not allowed to spar with anyone anymore.

Especially when they were blind folded.

She understood why, having one to many slip ups that involved dislocated shoulders or broken noses but she couldn't deny how exiled it made her feel.

She wished for the day that someone could be on team that she wasn't afraid of accidentally breaking.

Those thoughts were pushed away as a he watched Jason effortlessly fight against Gar and Rachel, his fighting skills shining threw.

Ryan felt proud as she watched, knowing that she helped in a lot of his training.

" Houston! We have contact! " Jason cheered, pulling off his blindfold. He hand landed a direct hit on the back of Rachel's head, the force causing her to fall onto her hands and knees.

In anger, Rachel ripped off her blindfold as well. The red gem stone on her forward starting to glow as some sort of black substance began emitting from her body.

" Are we still sparring? " Gar asked, taking off his blindfold. The look of worry falling on his face as he watched the scene in front of him.

" Rachel. " Ryan called out, cautiously approaching her friend.

In an instant, Rachel's eyes turned to a bright red and she was lifting Jason into the air. One of her hands wrapped tightly around his throat, while Jason tried his best to snap her out of it.

" Rachel! " Ryan called out, running over to grab one of the staffs. She threw it at Rachel's back, only wanting to get her attention.

Slowly Rachel's head turned to Ryan, an emotionless look on her face. She had gently flicked her wrist, causing a rack of swords to point in Ryan's direction.

Ryan let out a small breath, about to jump up and grab Rachel. Hoping that would bring her back to reality.

" Rachel, stop! " Gar pleaded.

At his words, Rachel came to her senses. The darkness being pushed back down in her. She landed back down on her feet while Jason landed on his back, with a loud thud.

" Jason! " Ryan spoke, running over to him. "Are you okay? "

" Yeah, i'm fine. " He retorted, still gasping for breath.

Rachel appeared to be confused, unsure why she did what she did.

Soon, Jason was back on his feet and marching towards Rachel. " You stay away from me. " He demanded. " You fucking freak. "