3

He was laying on a hammock suspended inside of his tree house thing, it would be outside if he wasn't worried about the rain. Sure it wasn't raining today, but it could happen in the middle of the night. He checked his new phone, the case had cat ears on it and it was white. There was also a pink rim and some fangs so it looked like the cat face was eating the phone, some small eyes were present as well. Actually the camera hole was one, and there was a black spot to copy it on the other end. Best six hundred bucks I've ever spent. It was about five eighty for the phone itself, and then twenty for the case. He quickly checked the time and gasped. "Fuck! I'm gonna be late!" well, he wasn't really late. He was more like 5 minutes early, when he was aiming for 10.

It took about 5 minutes for him to grab his shit and get to the school, sitting down in his seat with his legs crossed and hands behind his head as usual. There was nobody to tell him off, so he ate some chocolate. I hear something outside. He glanced out the window to see the blue haired kid and another one behind a tree. Kurosensei was behind them as well, he was pretty sure they tried another assassination. Should I actually participate? Because if he did, Killua was pretty sure he'd kill it within a few days. And to be honest, watching these half assed assassination attempts are kind of hilarious. Then the bell rang and people started filing in. he finished his chocolate bar and tossed the wrapper in the trash, which happened to be on the other side of the room. The only person who seemed to notice was the kid with blue hair, he looked back and forth for a few moments before taking his seat.

The next two days were boring, the only interesting thing was that a teacher came to check on them. It was time for his 'extra classes' so he slid his notebook out of his desk. The kid with the blue hair walked over and he glanced up, monotone expression still on. "hey, I thought I'd come introduce myself since you don't really talk much" Killua crossed his legs and put his hands behind his head, not saying a word. The blue haired teen hesitated for a moment, then continued with a small smile. "My name's Nagisa, what's your-" there was a familiar obnoxious voice that interrupted him. "Killua! It's time for your extra lessons!" he sighed, then opened his notebook. Nagisa blinked for a few seconds as Kurosensei came over. "extra... lessons?" Octobitch Sensei raised a tentacle. "why yes, Killua here is having trouble with Japanese writing-" he thumped his hand down on the desk with a small glare. "details are not needed, fuck off blueberry" he got bonked on the head by a squishy tentacle. "hey! That's no way to speak to your classmates!"

He got a memory of Gon doing the same thing occasionally and looked away, trying to hide his damn emotions. "whatever" Nagisa left shortly after, and when he did there was a pause. "why did that bother you?" he said, in a serious tone. Killua shot a glare at the Octopus. "it reminds me of someone I'm trying to forget at the moment" why can't I just push him out of my mind? It's making things harder! But... "I can tell theirs turmoil in your mind, if you ever want to talk I'd gladly listen" and then his serious mood changed, as well as his face to a pinkish color. "I always love juicy gossip" is... is he serious? Killua sighed heavily, "No. talking makes my problem worse" he stuck a lollipop in his mouth and Kurosensei wiggled his tentacles. "Killua! What did I say about candy in class!" he huffed. "I refrain from eating it during school, school is technically over. Deal with it" maybe these extra classes aren't so bad after all.

Killua was on a rooftop eating a chocolate cake. Now you might ask, 'where the hell did he get a cake from?' the answer is shoplifting. Anyways, he heard a slithering sound and muffled noises. Oh. Oh fuck. Killua used to be a slight pervert, but he had changed. Since Gon came along, he had to stop watching such 'unholy' things just in case Gon walked in on it. But he couldn't resist as he peeked over the edge of the rooftop, only to see Kurosensei restraining one of the classmates that had tried to assassinate him a day ago. Not what I was expecting. He surprisingly found out a lot by just touching and feeling his joints and shit, it was kind of impressive. He took another bite of his chocolate cake when he heard a shout. "Killua! How did you get up there?" he peeked over the edge to see Nagisa, the poor guy who was getting restrained, and Kurosensei staring up at him. "I jumped" he said flatly, then took another bite of his cake. "Killua! You have to eat healthier food! I'll be right back"

He sighed and gathered his bag, then grabbed his cake and leapt down. He landed with barely a sound, and with his cake still intact. Nagisa's eyes started gleaming. "woah! That was so cool, how did you get up there and then land so softly?" he tensed slightly. Damn it- Killua turned away to hide his expression, damn blueberry just had to remind him of Gon. Damn it I miss him... he took another bite of his cake, then started walking away. "practice" he said in a monotone voice. "here we are, I got you a-" Killua dodged an attempt at cake theft and scowled. "what is I-" he paused, blinking at the plate of sushi he had. "picked up from my favorite Chinese place, you know in China" Killua squinted at the sushi, than his cake. "I aint giving my cake up, but I'll have both" he actually enjoyed sushi very much, this got him curious looks from Nagisa and the other guy. Kurosensei looked happy. "as long as you're eating healthy!"

He was watching Kurosensei getting stabbed at from a tree branch while writhing around furiously, it was kind of hilarious. All this because he destroyed some tulips? This went on for a bit, when he saw Karasuma walk up. "Hey Kayano" must be the greenie's name. he listened as they talked for a little while. His eyebrows raised when he heard that he was the new P.E teacher. Interesting. As he was munching on a chocolate bar, suddenly the branch broke and everybody froze. That was the perfect time to strike dumbasses. Then everybody started stabbing and he noticed that Kurosensei was flustered. He squinted and saw that he didn't seem to be able to move his tentacles while they were all tied up. He's not very strong, if all of his tentacles were restrained than he could be easily- he flailed about and leapt into the air, landing on the roof. He started to mock the class and Killua just sat there, now sucking on a lollipop.

"HEY YOU! KILL HIM!" Killua blinked down at a mob of angry students. "Killua! The candy again!" Killua smirked slightly, "whacha gonna do about it?" he made an angry noise, but he was still yellow. At that point he snatched his candy and stuck a sushi in there instead, before patting his head. "eat healthy" Killua huffed, he would have stabbed him if he'd given him anything else. He didn't know where the hell he got the sushi from, but it was better than any he'd ever tasted before. So he flicked the wrapper at his face. You know, portable trashcan. Then he leapt down, ignoring all the glares from his classmates. "why didn't you kill him? " Nagisa asked. He shrugged, "nobody gave me green weapons" his eyes widened. "Oh! Follow me" in reality I didn't want to, but I also wasn't given weapons as well.

He was led into a closet filled with fake guns and knives, there was also a few barrels of those BBs. "this is the weapons room, the guns are fake by the way if it wasn't obvious" Killua took out a ziplock bag and dipped it in the pool of BBs, then closed it up once it was almost too full. Nagisa watched with interest, "got some sort of plan?" he shrugged, "possibly" I throw trash at him all the time, but he doesn't try to dodge. For some reason he loves cleaning things, what if I hide some BBs in a candy wrapper. He wasn't planning on killing him, just annoying him a little bit. Then he grabbed a few knives, he frowned slightly as it easily snapped. "woah!" he ignored Nagisa and snapped the blades off a few more, then put them in his backpack. I can stuff it up a lollipop wrapper as well. Not that it'll kill him, just wanna piss him off a bit. Then he examined one of the guns. They use air to propel the BB. An idea was forming in his mind, but he would have to test something first.

1552 words

To be continued...