31

Nagisa and Karma returned to the class, who were all waiting anxiously. When they saw that they returned alone people started to panic. "where's Gon?", "he hasn't come back yet!", "is he safe?" Karma and Nagisa were kind of disappointed in their classmates for assuming things, but they didn't know the full story. "we couldn't find them" Nagisa said, in a worried tone. He wasn't worried because of that though, it was because he didn't want to get suspended for this. Korosensei didn't look worried though. "I was thinking maybe we could have Ritsu track Gon's phone" Karma suggested. Ritsu turned on, "tracking signal now" then they started fighting about who was going to rescue him. "I think we should all go" Nagisa suggested over the shouting, and Korosensei waved his tentacles in the air. "I agree with Nagisa! You all should go" Karma walked over to Korosensei and whispered, "just so you know, this wasn't my plan" Korosensei laughed quietly. "I can't wait to see this"

So Nagisa carried Ritsu as they walked, she directed them through the forest where Gon and Killua where. Both Karma and Nagisa glanced at each other, Karma's eyes were glinting with mischief and Nagisa's with nervousness. "we're going pretty far out" Kayano said. "why would Gon come all the way out here?" Isogai asked. "he likes to climb trees" Hinano offered. "but I thought he said he was going to the bathroom?" Kana said in confusion. Terasaka growled, "I bet he was chased into the woods by that murderer!" Nagisa's eyes widened when he looked at the ground, there were indeed footsteps. He wondered how they managed to cobble together such a realistic scene in such a short amount of time. "w-wait!" Hayami said, then knelt down and touched a footprint. "I think he's right, the footprints are far apart and deep" more agitated murmurs, and the class started to pick up the pace. There were shreds of green cloth on some bushes and branches, Nagisa got even more nervous. He wondered how they did it so well, meanwhile Karma was impressed by how well they pulled it off.

Killua heard footsteps and activated Zetsu, then whispered down to Gon. "Psst, do it now" Gon let his head fall as well as his arm, going completely limp and activating Zetsu himself. He was currently in a thickly leafed tree, almost completely hidden from sight. He gripped his bloodstained knife in one hand, feeling kind of stoked. This is gonna be so fun. He saw Nagisa's hair first, it was pretty easy to see through the foliage. As they came upon the scene, Nagisa actually looked genuinely scared. Well, blood was splattered all over Gon and he was faking a bit too well. If Killua hadn't known this was a prank, it might have given him a panic attack. Gon's phone was also face down in the dirt next to him, with a splatter of blood next to it. People started yelling, the horrified looks were kind of hilarious. Karma was also decent at faking terror, Kayano started crying and ran over to Gon. Korosensei looked like he didn't buy it, he stayed at the back. Then he looked up in his direction and he tensed slightly, Fuck.

"wait, he's warm" then Kayano put a hand on his back and teared up again. "h-he's not breathing though!" most people started to cry now, this sadness went on for three full minutes, at that point Korosensei was starting to get worried. He doesn't know how long Gon can hold his breath. "should have just expelled that bastard" Terasaka spat. Killua decided to deactivate Zetsu, it took approximately thirty seconds for someone to notice him. It was Terasaka ironically, but he was pretty sure he only did because he was looking for someone to throw something at. A rock hit him in the face and he yelped, which drew everybody else's attention. "Up there!" people started to throw shit at him. Rocks, sticks, dirt, and he suddenly wasn't liking this idea anymore. "You monster!", "how could you!, "Gon was so sweet!", "get down here so I can kill you!" ok it's been 6 minutes, I'm done. Killua leapt down and grabbed Gon, then hauled him up the tree.

As he did that, he dropped him. "Ow!" nobody seemed to hear him, they were shouting and still throwing things. "RISE FROM THE DEAD BEFORE I COME DOWN THERE AND KICK YOUR ASS YOU LITTLE SHIT!" he hollered. "how dare you disrespe-" Gon rolled over, then started giggling. There were gasps, screams, and then Gon raised his arms up and opened and closed his hands in a needy gesture. "Rawr!" the fu- it caught Killua off guard and he slipped, then fell out of the tree with a thump. Then he started chuckling. It was small at first, then turned into full blown laugher. And, it was genuine for once. Then Karma started snickering, and Gon was giggling as well. The entire class fell silent, but he wasn't paying attention to them. "Yes!" Gon squealed. Killua's laughter faded to a stop and he blinked. "huh?" when he looked over at Gon, he was beaming and sitting up now. "I made Killua laugh! It was genuine!" he shoved Gon away from his face, he was way to close. "oh shut up!" then Karma laughed. "everybody was throwing stuff at you, it was hilarious"