19

They snuck around the corner, only to see some dude with curly hair leaning on a window. People started muttering and he decided to just walk on out there, ignoring the gasps. Suddenly the glass broke. "Booring" he said, "I can hear your footsteps. I wanted to kill someone interesting, not just some amateurs" he hummed in interest at the window. "you've got some pretty strong hands. Can you perhaps break rocks with your fingertips?" he was getting vibes from the hunter's exam, that yellow haired guy named Jonas the dissector. He smirked, "can crush a skull if the mood strikes me" he thought for a moment. "interesting, you know I've met someone who had that kind of strength before" he said thoughtfully. "well, he's dead now" Killua said, allowing a tiny glint to enter his eyes. Jonas 2.0's eyebrows raised. "maybe I will get to kill someone interesting tonight"

Killua aimed a sharp kick at his stomach area, this would be over in- the arm snapped up, gripping onto his leg. Killua gasped, then realized his mistake. I was correlating him to someone way below my level, this man is an assassin. Damn it I underestimated hi- the hands started to crush down and he quickly activated Ko to protect himself, then slipped out of his grip by dislocating his bones and jumping back. He panted a little, and a few people looked at him in alarm. "Damn it" he said, glancing down at his bloody leg. His fingers went so fast, it's definitely broken. Then Karma walked up, and smashed a fake plant into the window. He could only watch as Karma continued to fight with him, but it made him anxious. I can't watch, if I do I'll do something stupid. So he looked away and closed his eyes, this did not go unnoticed by Karasuma.

"no tricks, no cheating, no holding out. Just you and me, now, like men" the fuck? Is that Karma? Those words were absolute bullshit. He glanced back over as the fighting started, the guy crouched after he was kicked in the balls. Wait a- Killua banged his hand on the floor, startling some of his classmates. Karma ran over and he knew it was some sort of trick. As expected, purple gas to the face. And at point blank no less, but Karma's clever. He thought, but Killua watched as his friend collapsed. People gasped, and started to yell. Killua however, kept silent. He must have heard my signal, so is he faking? He couldn't tell. And then he grabbed Karma's head and raised him up. Killua gritted his teeth, the pain in his leg would stall him just long enough that if his hand crunched down on his skull he wouldn't be able to make it in time. And then, his arm twitched. The movement was so small nobody else detected it, not even the guy who was holding him.

Killua relaxed his muscles, putting on a monotone expression. Karasuma glanced over at him, and his eyes widened slightly. He took notice of my cool posture, despite how bad this looks. He also knows what I look like when I feel powerless, same with Nagisa. Nagisa had also noticed, and looked a little less nervous. "if you got a canister of gas, use it. If he was all that he'd have done the same-" then Karma's hand raised and unleashed some of the purple mist right in his face. There were gasps, as well as hopeful murmurs. The guy coughed out the gas, then dropped Karma. "guess great minds think alike, now what was that you were saying about me being 'all that?' " heheheh. Killua didn't show it, but he was silently shouting. IN YOUR FACE BITCH! And feeling kind of proud of Karma. He came a long way to be honest, underestimating an opponent was what got him where he was right now.

Then he flipped out a pocket knife, and came at him with a yell. Karma easily grabbed his arm and locked it behind his back, slamming Jonas 2.0 into the ground face first "Agh!" "come on Terasaka, what are you waiting for? I'm gonna need duct tape and every free hand we got to hold this crazy bastard down" people started acting, coming forward to help. Killua just sat there though, and after he was tied up he smirked slightly at his furious expression. Karma started to taunt him, then compliment him. That's odd. The guy on the floor was saying something, then Karma's facial expression changed. "no I'm not done, we're still getting started" he said, holding up two tubes. "the hell are those supposed to be?" he smiled. "mustard and wasabi, you never know when your gonna need em to shove up a nose" people started in alarm but Killua nearly laughed. Should have seen that coming. Karma was still a sadist, no matter how much he changed. "part of keeping my guard up meant I had to play nice, but hey now that your all bound up I can let loose." he grinned. "your gonna want to hold still or that'll rip your nostrils off"