11

It was the next day of the trip, Killua had his bag separated into piles. Everybody was eating breakfast so he got to work, leaving one pile each on the beds. He even went into the girls room to do the same for them, although he left an extra one because why not? He also made sure to leave an extra few pieces for people he particularly liked a little bit. Like Okuda, Nagisa, Sugino, Kanzaki, Kayano, hell he even gave Karma two extra pieces. As much as he hated to admit it, his company was better than loneliness. He slipped out of the rooms and made his way to the dining area where everybody was eating, then noticed how there was an empty seat with a plate of sushi between Karma and Nagisa. Japanese sushi is fucking delicious. Killua glanced sideways at Korosensei, who was currently eating some exotic dish he didn't recognize. As he walked by, he tossed a knife without looking. This caused him to flail wildly and nearly drop his spoon. "H-Hey!" he chuckled slightly, then made his way over to his sushi platter. Karma smirked, "kitten seems to be in a playful mood this morning"

He rolled his eyes, "I said pick one animal tomato head" Nagisa tried to hide a snicker and Kayano giggled. Karma frowned slightly. "aw man, it's more fun when you snap back" just like how it's all the better when you're the one who loses your temper. He slipped some sushi into his mouth and Nagisa blinked. "isn't sushi just raw fish? How is that good for you?" he shook his head. "it's much more than just raw fish. The rice has to be molded just right, the slight seasonings have to be perfect. Sushi is extremely hard to pull off the right way" he explained, chewing on another. There was silence at their table so he opened his eyes and glanced around. Why's everybody staring at me? "Karma's right, you are friendlier today" Kayano pointed out. He put his monotone expression on and looked down at his plate. "it's nothing" then someone with silver hair came running back out of the way from the bedrooms with a handful of something. "Guys!" he shouted. All eyes went to that side of the room, he used that opportunity to finish his sushi.

"theirs candy all over the beds!" he said, opening his hand to reveal a few of the sweets he had handed out. Karma, Nagisa, Sugino, Kanzaki, and Kayano looked in his direction. A few of the other people noticed this as well and also looked in his direction. Fuck, I don't like all this attention. He shot a glare at Karma, who smirked at him. "I wonder why?" that attracted even more attention and now half the room was looking at him. Damn it. He snatched the last 5 sushi's on his plate and stood up, popping one into his mouth. "go bother someone else" he muttered, then walked away. After he left the room, he paused to listen in on the conversation. "wait, why is there candy?", "is it on every bed?", "yeah, I wonder who left it?", "I bet it was Korosensei-" they were interrupted by the Octopus. "Nurfufufu, I had no part in this believe it or not class" there was more talk, then a chuckle. "I made a bet with someone, they lost" Karma said, and Killua shot a glare in his relative direction.

People started running in the directions of the rooms, he could hear them fighting about who got the most and stuff. Killua smiled a little to himself. You know what? Maybe that wasn't so bad. There was a laugh from behind him and he whipped around to see Korosensei standing there with his perpetual grin. "I knew exactly who it was the moment Karma said something about a bet" he shot the octopus a glare. "whatever" then he rubbed the back of his head. "also, I may have accidently broken one of the arcade machines" Korosensei blinked for a few seconds. "why?" he sighed. "I got a little competitive and I slammed my hands on it because I lost a bet" Killua admitted. He heard a snicker from behind him and shot an icy glare at Karma. "why do you keep following me? And whenever you and I are near each other you're watching me. It's fucking creepy" he hissed. Karma shrugged, "what can I say, your pretty interesting glacier" oh for fucks sake. He took a deep breath and turned away. "I'm not dignifying that with a response strawberry"

He was sitting in a group of people and drawing absentmindedly as they talked, every now and again a few came in and muttered over a piece of paper. He honestly didn't know why he was sitting there, it felt nice to be around people even if he wasn't talking to them. And then someone tapped on his shoulder. Killua glanced up to see some guy with orange hair. "hey Killua" he blinked. "hm?" he handed him the paper they had been writing on. "we've been doing a favorite girls ranking, your one of the few guys who hasn't voted yet" how did I get roped into this bullshit? He sighed. "I'm not interested in anyone if that's what this is" another guy he didn't know the name of shook his head. "no, just ranking who's your favorite" he stared down at the paper, honestly he wasn't surprised that Kanzaki got in first. He frowned slightly when he didn't see a particular name. "why the hell's Okuda not on this list?" a few of the guys murmured. "she's not exactly great for looks and she doesn't stand out-" Killua snorted. "her poisons are genius, also she isn't ugly" he said, then wrote down her name. she deserved to be on that list. "I thought you said you weren't interested" somebody teased.