15

Karasuma's eyes narrowed slightly. "I said we'll have a talk after class" it took all of Killua's willpower to walk away without another word, as soon as he got out of sight he started running. Why didn't he just give me the damn knife? It would have been over in seconds! He caught sight of a woodland creature flitting through the undergrowth and flung his knife out, cutting off its life with a single throw. I need to kill something. Because if he didn't, he might end up snapping and killing a person. He walked over to the carcass, it was a fox. Killua retrieved his knife and seethed, before stabbing at the fox again. "woah, you feeling alright?" he glanced over his shoulder to see Karma, who hadn't been in school today. "I'm not in the mood for your bullshit" he snapped, before kicking the fox's dead body a few feet. Karma frowned slightly. "Killua, I'm trying to be serious here" and he used my real name for once. Killua clenched his hand on the knife and turned, before slashing a gouge into the tree with it. "new fucking teacher's a sadistic bitch."

He spat, gripping the tree as to keep himself from stabbing something again. "I was already at my fucking wits end with him when he started hitting Kanzaki and some of the other students." Karma stiffened, he could kind of sense it by the way there was a sharp intake of breath. "then he proposed a 1 on 1 with a student, using a real knife" he growled, "and Karasuma fucking picked Nagisa. I was right there! I actually wanted to kill the damn bitch" he slammed his head into the tree, cracking the wood a bit. "and then he said I was dismissed, so I can't at least watch." although, it was most likely to keep him from interfering. Karma was silent for a few moments, "so your killing animals to blow off steam?" he growled and threw his knife again, this time it hit a curious raccoon. Said racoon fell out of the tree with a thump, landing near his feet. "well damn" he muttered, then Karma started to walk away. "alright, I'm just gonna leave you with your little fit" and then he was gone.

Killua waited. He waited for more than two hours and Karasuma didn't come back. Where the hell is he? He had made a small pile of dead animals as well near the school. One fox, two racoons, two rabbits, and three squirrels. He had just gutted a bird and was carrying it back, when he heard footsteps. Killua paused, and Karasuma came walking up towards the school. He froze when he saw the pile of dead animals, then glanced around. Killua walked over, his eyes snapped to him. He dropped the bird in the pile, then turned to him with his arms crossed. " 'I'll talk to you after class', it's been two fucking hours!" he yelled. Karasuma let out a sigh, "I got roped in on something directly after the fight, sorry" then he paused, sniffing. Is that... chocolate? His teeth gritted. "you went to a fucking sweets shop and ditched me in a forest." he shook his head. "it was not my intention-" he threw his knife again, this time catching a bird midflight. Karasuma blinked in surprise as the airborne creature fell and landed a few feet away from him. "enough, why didn't you give me the fucking knife?"

Karasuma put a hand on his shoulder. "listen. You would have killed him" he huffed. "hell yeah I would have, your point?" he looked Killua in the eye. "that wasn't a real assassination." he blinked. "then why the hell did he tell us to use a real knife?" he sighed. "Takaoka rules through fear. Most people would get nervous when they hold a real knife, he was planning on using that to his advantage" Killua looked away with a scowl. "I could have at least stabbed him" he muttered. "if you killed him, the entire class besides Karma would have seen it. How do you think they would have seen you then?" he growled. "it doesn't matter to me what they think!" he snapped, "I've never given a shit about what people think about me." that's partially a lie, I hate being seen as weak. But he had to admit that Karasuma had a point, and that his course of action was probably the best one. "but... you were right" he mumbled, then cleaned his knife and started walking.

Killua was walking with the class in the forest, bag over his shoulder and a new outfit today. He had decided to get something else to wear, because he only had one good outfit. So he decided on a navy blue tank top and some brown shorts, simple but fashionable. It was pretty hot, but the heat didn't really bother him. His other classmates however were complaining about it. "Nurfufufu, All right, we're here!" there was a gasp and he peeked out of the bushes, only to stiffen at what he saw. Fuck. It's a damn pool. Killua couldn't reveal his scars, not any time soon. The class cheered, people jumped in as well. Some of them played ball, others swam around, a few just started talking. Killua however, stayed in the shade with some girl named Hazama. Then Korosensei started to blow his whistle and call people out, ultimately killing most people's fun. He ignored that for the most part, until he blew a whistle at him and Hazama. "don't just sit there all day, swim!" he stiffened, then someone splashed water at him and he screamed. They all paused, then he got an idea. He can't swim can he? Or his tentacles get all swollen like with his head that one time.