34

They were huddled behind a car and waiting next to some hangers filled with clothes, Killua activated En and his eyes narrowed slightly. "the fuck is that?" he sensed something, but he couldn't exactly make out what it was. It was under the ground in a certain spot. Killua activated Zetsu and walked over, ignoring the warnings. What even is this? There was a square of some sort, and Killua decided to trace the lines of it with a bottle of spray paint he had in his backpack, because he bought it for marking things. "Killua, what the hell are you doing?" Karma hissed. He ran back over, then pointed to the square. "there's something under the ground there. Gon, what do you think?" Gon squinted and thought for a moment. "I can't tell, but it smells like that metaly rubbery scent" the pieces clicked together in his mind. "this is an assassination attempt" he said in a low tone. What Gon was describing, was the scent of the anti-octopus material. Nagisa's eyes widened slightly, "but who's?" he glanced at Gon, who looked lost. "I can't get a clear scent-"

There was a movement and he sensed someone running, then they grabbed some bras and kept going. Korosensei tackled whoever it was before he could, and started shouting. He noticed how he was within the border, when suddenly there was a snapping sound and what looked like a few curtains shot up. "anti-sensei sensei sheets. Impressive young white haired boy, I took all precautions to make it undetectable" Shiro said, walking into his En radius. "of course it was you" he said, walking into the open. Killua looked up and down at the sheets, half wishing he had some of those. "now Korosensei. Let your final death match, begin" he snapped his fingers and Killua watched as Itona leapt from above. His tentacles changed, damn it. What the fuck do I do? His classmates came out of hiding, but Gon stayed in the shadows with Zetsu activated. He doesn't know about him yet. Killua held up a finger, 'don't let him see you, good idea' "ensnare first strike second, as you can see we've taken a page from their tactics"

Killua grabbed a rock and chucked it at Shiro, that got him a few gasps but he didn't care. "stop being an asshole" he yelled. Shiro flinched slightly, then frowned over at him. "you're the one Itona speaks about? You seem like a brat" well I can be. He went back to ignoring him, instead looking back over at Itona and Korosensei fighting it out in the sheets. "when the trust of his students is on the line, this creature panics. If something seems a bit fishy no matter, the fool plunges in head first " the others started to protest, so Killua got an awesome idea. I'm gonna fuck up your plan. So he slid his knife out and infused it with Nen, then darted forward and slashed through the sheets. "HEY! Y-YOU BASTARD!" Shiro yelled. Killua snickered and cut a wider opening, Itona slammed one of his tentacles into him, and Killua slashed it with the knife. He yelled, then watched as Korosensei escaped in the chaos. "I had that covered" he muttered.

"GAHHH!" Killua watched in mild horror as Itona fell from the sky and started writhing on the ground. "IT HURTS!" he yelled. "IT FEELS LIKE MY HEAD'S GONNA BURST!" Shiro nodded. "that would be the agony of defeat, his tentacles are gnawing away at his brain" Killua couldn't help but feel kind of worried for him to be honest. He ran over and crouched next to him, biting his lip. "fuck fuck fuck-" he ignored Shiro, who was leaving. Itona was still writhing and groaning in agony on the ground, he felt the urge to help but couldn't figure out what to do. Suddenly he snarled and half stood up, Killua's eyes widened at the expression on his face. I know that look. He swiftly grabbed hold of Itona's tentacles and tried to hold him in place. "KILLUA WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" someone yelled. He gritted his teeth and braced himself. Killua was slammed into the ground, even with using Ko he was pretty sure something in his left arm was damaged. Itona roared and leapt off into the night after that, and Killua sat up with a sigh of relief. "Killua!" Gon brought a hand down hard on the back of his head and he hissed. "listen!" the others were gathered around him and he bit his lip.

"that look..." he started, then looked away. "the moment I saw that expression on his face, I knew he was going to destroy something" Killua stood up, biting back the sharp pain in his forearm. "damn it I think I broke something" he activated En, but he couldn't sense Itona anywhere. "I say we just leave the kid" he gritted his teeth and shouted. "NO FUCKING WAY!" everybody jumped, and he clenched his jaw. "people aren't just weapons to be utilized and discarded after use" he spat, "they aren't fucking toys-" Gon slapped him across the face and he stopped, then blinked at him. "stop that train of thought, it'll only go somewhere awful" he said, then ruffled his hair. "I could follow his scent, he's not exactly trying to hide himself. Then, you can get over your little trigger problem" he means that I won't start yelling and stabbing things, which is usually what happens when I'm mad. "fine, whatever" he growled, then pushed his En to maximum capacity at 50 meters. Killua loved En, it was so useful. "good boy, now-" he flushed. "the fuck?"