Ch 22 - What's a Rope Bunny?

ATTENTION RADISH READERS! Please don't leave any spoilers in here or you'll be getting a spanking from Alfie. Or Elliot. Or Keira. Whoever you'd prefer. 😘

***

"You sure you want to do this?" I asked Alfie as we wound back through the halls, the noise from the party growing ever louder. "That was pretty heavy back there, I wouldn't blame you if you needed some time to yourself."

"Time to myself is the opposite of what I need right now. Besides, bringing you here wasn't just about me, Lo. I wanted you to experience the club. Within reason, anyway." he gave me a smirk that I wasn't sure I liked.

"Within reason?"

"Yes. You can watch but you don't touch anyone and no one touches you."

"What if I see something and I want to try it out?" I asked, only half teasing.

"You won't. You aren't an exhibitionist, Lola. Keira, yes. You, no."

"But what if I do?"

"Then I'll be your handler." He said and I choked on a laugh. He had to be kidding, but, of course, Alfie Tell rarely kidded when it came to me and my body.

"My handler?"

He rounded on me, bringing me to a stop. "You need to trust me, Lo. If you want to try something out I will help you but do you really think I would sit back and watch you explore your kinks with another man? Even if I was cucked enough to do that, it isn't safe." I understood what he was saying, I got the logic, but he was missing the point. The point was choice, my choice, my control over my own body. "You won't do anything without my permission tonight. Agreed?"

"I don't like this, Alfie."

"I know and I understand why. But this isn't about control and manipulation, it's about safety and trust." I scowled at him, rejecting his words. He eyed me and I watched those cogs turn the way I had a thousand times, the way that always meant I was fucked. "Watch me." He stepped into my space and I stepped backwards until my back hit the wall, he didn't stop until he crowded me and my breath caught in my throat. I needed to push him away, before he drowned me again, but my body felt weighted. I close my eyes, my senses swarming with him.

Alfie...

"Don't close your eyes, baby. I've missed having those blues on me when I work." My fists clenched at his words. I could barely breathe. His hands trailed up my sides, sending shivers along my spine before drifting to my chest. "I missed your pretty breasts. Your nipples always made you so fucking responsive." He pressed his thumbs over the tips, moving in slow circles, nurturing them to points before pinching them through the fabric. He tugged them, a sensation I felt all the way to my core. I gasped. My head swimming. What the hell was I doing?

"Stop." Immediately, his hands fell away. He took a step back, leaving me panting against the wall. I stared at him. He'd listened. He'd stopped. No pushing, no manipulation. He could have had me and he didn't.

"See. Trust." He took my chin, forcing me to look at him. "I'm not going to break you again, O'Connell." My eyes fluttered, I felt dizzy, overwhelmed. "Breathe, baby." I released the breath I didn't know I was holding and the earth came back to me. I opened my eyes to find him smiling at me. "I feel it too." He straightened, pulling away. "Come on. You've got a lot to see."

I toured the house with him, every room was made for night time deeds. Every person we passed eyed Alfie with intimidation and curiosity. We passed a smoke filled room littered with shisha pipes and lounge cushions, a sauna room where heated breasts heaved together. I peeked into another room, and saw a row of sex swings, each of them occupied. This place was insane.