Ch 23 - Start Slow, Baby

ATTENTION RADISH READERS! Please don't leave any spoilers in here or you'll be getting a spanking from Alfie. Or Elliot. Or Keira. Whoever you'd prefer. 😘

***

This chapter contains mature scenes.

***

Alfie led me into the room, heading for a seat at the front where every single seat was taken. The room was darkened, the lighting erotic, every heated eye fixed on the stage. People lounged together in two's, three's, four's, their hands and whispered kisses promises of how they would spend the rest of the night. This show was mental foreplay, a tease.

Alfie stopped at a table and without a word the group occupying it vacated immediately. We sat, drinks were instantly placed in front of us by a waiter. I took a sip of my champagne, grateful for the cool liquid soothing my hot mouth. The memory of Alfie's hands on my breasts was still ripe in my body. Alfie placed a hand on my thigh and I nudged it away. He glanced at me, frowning slightly. I arched a brow at him. Didn't he know that I couldn't have him touching me if I was about to sit through a sex show? I would combust.

I fixed my gaze on the scene in front of me. The blond, despite her complete vulnerability, looked more serene than any person I had ever seen. I watched as she moved with Kal, as if connected somehow, puppet and puppeteer. His fingers were nimble, his motions deft as he weaved the rope into the most intricate patterns, making her an exquisite display.

I never thought I would be fascinated by a man other than Alfie Tell, but Kal Strauss was impressive. The rope was to him what a brush is to a painter.

His gaze ran over his blonde, every so often he took her chin and looked into her eyes, checking with her, making sure she was still with him. I knew that look. Alfie had done it with me a thousand times, always when he was taking me hard and rough. The blonde gave the same small smile, the same blissed out blink that I'd always given. The only difference was Kal's indifferent nod, it was nothing like Alfie's heated kiss. He would have cupped my face, pulled me closer before taking me again, wrapping me in as much of his heart as he could. Kal and this blonde were deep in depravity, but there was no love there. Just two dancers on a stage finishing their last performance of the night.

By the time Kal was finished, the blonde was on her knees, her arms bound behind her and fastened to the ceiling by her wrists, forcing her forwards until her breasts hung bound in rope. Her hair was fixed in a tight braid and fastened to the rope holding her wrists to the ceiling, pulling her head back and forcing her to face us. Her legs were bound knee to ankle, everywhere an intricate pattern using knots I couldn't even guess the name of.

Raucous laughter and littered applause lit up the room and I turned to see a strange contraption being wheeled in.

"What's that?" I whispered to Alfie.

"A Sybian." The look I gave him told him I didn't have a clue what he was talking about. "Just watch." The two men who had wheeled the contraption in lifted it brought it to the stage, placing it underneath the blonde. I'd never seen anything like it before. It was curved with a flat base and she straddled it easily. But there were strangely shaped items attached to the top that looked like....oh god. My eyes widened as Kal guided the phallic shaped object inside her. She sank down, her eyes blissed out as she seated herself on the sybian.

The room lit up in applause again and I looked to see Kal holding up a remote.

"I'm afraid it's ladies' choice." He turned to the blonde, giving her an expectant look. She smiled, it took her less than a second to decide who was going to operate her pleasure. I should have seen it coming. All eyes fell on Alfie, including mine.