Ch 25 - I'm Your Demon

ATTENTION RADISH READERS! Please don't leave any spoilers in here or you'll be getting a spanking from Alfie. Or Elliot. Or Keira. Whoever you'd prefer. 😘

***

'Tell me anything you don't want to tell me.'

Alfie watched me, waiting for my answer. An answer it felt like a mistake to give. Giving Alfie access to any of my vulnerabilities always felt like a mistake.

"I liked the rope work." I admitted, biting my lip. Seeing that blond tied up like that, the gentle but firm way Kal had handled her, it had sparked something inside of me.

"Well, I already knew that," he grinned, "Tell me why."

"I don't know," I said and he arched an eyebrow, reminding me he'd banned that answer. I twisted my hands together, trying not to let my discomfort show. Alfie was too close and as ever, I had to fight the urge to run. "The vulnerability of it, I suppose. The trust. It's so...intimate. And the skill it takes is impressive, there's something about watching a man work with his hands..." I trailed off, trying not to think about all the times Alfie had worked with his hands on me. "Why do you like it?"

"It meets all of my needs. Control, power, dominance. Mentally it's challenging too, each body is different, each body requires different knots, different bindings."

I nodded. It made sense. "But if you enjoy it so much why did you tell Kal that you didn't like having me tied up?"

"I didn't like having you unable to touch me." My chest ached with his words. I understood them completely. As much as the shibari scene had fascinated me, I hated the idea of not being able to touch Alfie. "I could find a way around that." He ran his gaze over my body, as if imagining where those hypothetical ropes would go. "I could leave your hands free but those legs, I could bind those wide open."

Heat pooled in my core and fire blazed in his eyes. Our bodies yearned for one another but I clenched my fists, taking a step away.

"That isn't going to happen."

"But you want it to."

"No." I shook my head. Alfie's steel grey gaze pierced me.

"Lie to me again, O'Connell. I dare you." The warning was clear and I didn't want to find out what the punishment for another lie was.

Squealed giggles echoed down the hall, disturbing us. I took a breath, pacing again. I felt so strange, agitation weighed in my bones. I wanted to run. I wanted to fuck, hard. I felt like a whirling mass of conflicting energy.

"Have you had sex in this room before?"

"Probably." He cast an indifferent glance over the room, at the row of sex swings in the corner. "Jealous?"

"Insanely."

"If you want to stake your claim I won't stop you." He wasn't joking. I felt the full weight of his words as he gazed at me, I could feel his need emanating from him. He wanted me. He looked like a tiger done toying with his prey and ready to make the final blow. Which meant it was time for me to go.

"I should find Keira and Maia."

"They're fine." He dismissed me.

"I should check on them anyway."

"They're fine." He repeated, watching me so closely. Agitation grew in my gut, a warning that I was getting ever closer to danger. I swallowed, the collar moving with my throat as it undulated. I pulled at it.