7 Lilili Yabbay

Shit, shit, shit, SHIT! Oh wait, that didn't go that bad. Wait, no... yes, alright. As long as I end up on the floor in-between Chan and Joshua when the song ends.

If you're wondering, those were my thoughts while performing 24h along with Seventeen.

And if you're wondering if the staff approved, no they didn't. Seungcheol brought me the news that he couldn't convince them, so he just told them that he would make a phone call for a male dancer, but never did. He promised me that they would perform with me no matter what and that he had never seen such poor mannered staff at a K-Pop event.

The funniest part was that the staff didn't even notice me when the boys and I waited backstage before we got the signal to enter the stage.

When the song is (finally) over, I feel a squeeze in my right hand. I look over at Chan, who lies on that side of me. He winks at me and whispers as quiet as possible: "You did it!"

I squeeze back and whisper: "Heck yeah!"

Then I look at my brother, who lies on my other side with only a Joshua in between us, and I notice a proud smile on his face. When we all slowly get up, he walks towards me. We do our secret handshake and hug tight as the lights dim, signaling us that it is time for the next song.

I feel a hand on my shoulder, Junhui's hand. We smile at each other and before I walk off, he whispers to me: "That was incredible, good job."

I can't say anything back because of the adrenaline rushing through my body, so I just put my thumps up, making him giggle.

When I get into the dressing room, I freshen up and change into a cute, black, tight-fitting dress to join the Monsta X booth.

"Blair, that was brilliant, incredible, amazing, show-stopping, spectacular, never the same, totally unique, I love you," Selena says as she hugs me. She is wearing a dark blue dress that beautifully shows off her boobs, it almost makes me jealous. Almost.

I chuckle as I sit down next to her. The members of Monsta X introduce themselves to me and also compliment me on my dancing skills, which makes me blush like a lunatic but also enjoy the attention. This night is a real booster for my ego.

Then suddenly, I feel a pat on my shoulder and hear someone asking: "Hey, you are Woozi's sister, right?"

I almost fall down the couch as I recognize that voice. "Oh... Hi, Felix. I adore you," I blurt out.

The man bursts out laughing, and so does Selena.

Shit, that was stupid, but I try to fix it: "Yes, I am, the name is Blair, and I'm single...FUCK! I mean... Wait, let me start over."

"Don't bother," Felix says. "I just wanted to say: great performance! Are you a professional dancer?"

I shake my head. "No, I just learned the choreography yesterday."

"Damn, then you must be exhausted."

"A bit," I chuckle, still dazed by the fact that Felix is talking to me

He looks over at his members in the Stray Kids booth, and then back at me. "Well, if you're not that tired, we're throwing an afterparty when this shit is over. You are hereby invited and may bring as many people as you want."

Wow. Is this really happening? I glance at Selena, who is holding her thumbs up.

"Can I maybe bring fourteen people?"

"A boy invited you to a party? And you said yES?" my brother yells in my face.

"Not just a boy. Felix from Stray Kids invited me and said you guys were more than welcome to come along."