8 Hot

Ouch, amazing headache. Again.

I groan and roll over. Or at least, I try, but I bump into something. Or someone.

Wait, hold up... SOMEONE?

I open up my eyes, just to freak out. I am lying underneath a red duvet in a canopy bed, in a room that is certainly not mine nor my brother's bedroom. And next to me, underneath the same red duvet, lies someone. Asleep.

AND HOLY GUACAMOLE, I'M NAKED.

I sit up straight, grabbing my forehead since it hurts like hell, and notice my black dress lying on the floor in the middle of the room, and next to the bed I locate my bra. But where are my panties?

I hear a grunt beside me, and in a reflex I cover my breasts with the blanket. When I look at my left again, I finally recognize the other person in the bed. It is my best friend's brother, Seungcheol.

Panicking, I start shaking his shoulders and whisper-shouting: "Seung! Seungcheol! Wake up!"

"What? Oh fuck, headache..." he murmurs as he places the palm of his hand against his forehead.

I roll my eyes. "Yeah, same. But what the fuck happened? Where are we?"

He then realises the same thing I did a minute ago. He sits up straight, then quickly covering up his chest with the blanket, and just stares at the room with squinted eyes.

"What the...?" Then he looks at me and his eyes widen. "Wow, wait..."

I stare at him in disbelief, as the memories from last night start to come in.

I remember being really drunk, having a conversation with Selena about her wanting to confess something, or whatever. She cried. Then Seungcheol joined and she left. And from that moment on, it becomes more and more blurry.

I remember feeling a bit dizzy and he grabbing my shoulders. Red Lights by Stray Kids was playing, and I felt the ultimate urge to make out with him, with Seungcheol.

Oh crap...

He'd let me into another room to... sit down? But all I know is that as soon as he closed the door behind us, he whispered something in-between his teeth, something that sounded like: "Ah, fuck it." Then, he pinned me against the wall. His face got really close to mine and he whispered: "Blair... I really, really want to kiss you. Does that make sense?"

I was stunned, but squeezed a "No, but what the hell," out of my mouth.

And with that, as if his life depended on it, he pressed his lips on mine. I don't know what kind of thoughts were rushing through his mind, but mine were certainly not reasonable anymore and I kissed him back immediately.

It was a rough kiss right away and we quickly went over in touching each other at our intimate area's and placing our hands underneath each others clothes. I remember him taking off my dress and me taking off his jacket and t-shirt. With that last one was a rip hearable. And then... We probably unintentionally went into a bedroom, because he roughly lifted me and threw me on a bed with a red duvet, where he climbed on top of me and we continued making out. And so we went further and further, until...

"Did we...?" I ask, although I already know the answer.

Seungcheol just keeps on staring at me, not saying a word.

There is a knock on the door, scaring both of us.

"Roomservice," a deep voice speaks from the other side of the door.

We both do not answer, so he just walks in. It is Felix, wearing a purple hoody and pink bunny slippers. He is holding a tray with two mugs on it which are filled with something hot, given the vapor coming off of them.