25🍫

My body was doing things that I didn't even know were possible

I moaned out as Theo picked up the pace and I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his torso as he thrust.

"Oh, Theo." I moan.

"You ok sweetness?"

"I am more than good," I said throwing my head back.

His lips were on mine and as our tongues twirled together he thrust over and over until I hit my peak and my body shook and shivered and I found my release right before he did.

We were trying to catch our breaths and Theo smiled down at me and kissed my lips. "God, you are something else."

"Take a shower with me?"

"I would love to sweetness." He said getting up and helping me off the bed.

I love my walk-in shower and even more right now with two people standing in it.

"Vaylin I didn't come over here with a plan to get you into bed."

"I know you didn't Theo that's what I like about you."

"I really like you sweetness and there hasn't been a day since we met that I haven't thought about you."

I place my hands on his chest and pull him in for a kiss. "You are all that I have thought about as well. When I saw you the first day for the reindeer poop I thought you didn't even notice me because you were getting candy for someone else."

"Unbeknownst to you sweetness, you have really helped me with the whole Jenna thing. Don't get me wrong I will always miss her but I think she would love you."

I smile and pull him in for another kiss. "Now do you want to shower or what?"

"I thought that was a ploy to get me in the shower and have another round." He laughed.

"Is that what you want Theo?"

"Well, now that I have had a taste of you I always want more."

"Is that so?" I smirk.

He picks my leg up and presses me up against the bathroom wall and slides right in.

"Theo I'm not on any birth control pills so you might want to go get a condom."

"Don't trust my pull-out method?"

"Well, I don't really want a baby at this point so no."

"Good choice." He laughed.

I watched him jump out of the water and run into the bedroom and when he came back he almost fell and I couldn't help but laugh.

He slid it on and got back in the shower and kissed my lips. "Better?"