36💌

April was here and I loved helping Vaylin make the cute sheep, chick, and Easter egg chocolates

They are so cute I don't want to eat them but I can't resist.

"Are you going to help or eat them all man?" Issac laughs.

"I'm sorry I can't resist and I don't know how I haven't gained a bunch of weight because all I do is eat candy."

"Yeah, I've noticed." Beau laughed.

Vaylin walks back to where we are to see our progress.

"Boss we had more but he keeps eating them. I think he needs to be fired." Issac laughed.

"Gee thanks man but umm a fiancée can eat as much as they want," I smirked.

"He has you there Issac." She laughed.

By the time lunch rolled around we went to her office and ate.

"So between Ali and your mom we have everything for our destination wedding."

"Already? My mom seems ready to fly out tomorrow."

"Yeah, she does. I am supposed to go with Ali to pick out a dress later this week and get her a dress as well. What about you Theo?"

"Well Josh is supposed to come over tonight and I want to ask him."

"Oh ok well I'm sure he will say yes then." She smiled.

"I will see you after work?"

"Oh, you want me to come over Theo?"

"Yeah, I would like for you to meet Josh before the wedding sweetness."

"Alright, it will probably be after I get done here then."

"I will order pizza. Josh is a nice guy I think you will like him."

"Sounds good Theo. I need to get back to my chocolate though." She walked over and kissed me and I followed her to the back.

"Back to eat more chocolates?" Issac laughed.

"I will try to refrain." I smiled grabbing the mold to make chocolate peeps.

The day went by pretty fast and we gathered up some chocolates to take back to the house.

Once out in the truck, Vaylin ordered up some pizza and wings and we picked up some beer and headed back to the house.

Since we got engaged Vaylin has been leaving clothes over at the house but we need to get her moved soon.

Once home she went upstairs and took a shower while putting the beer in the fridge.

After changing clothes the doorbell went off and Josh was standing there smiling with a six-pack.

"I brought beer!" He smiled.

"We stopped and bought some too."

"We? Who are we, Theo?"

"I want you to meet my fiancée Josh."

"Wait what? Where have I been? You you have a fiancée? I didn't even know you were dating anyone."

"I know we haven't talked in a while and we need to catch up but you are going to love Vaylin."

"Well, where is she?"

"In the shower but she should be down soon. We stopped and got pizza, wings, and beer."

"Sounds good and I brought some beer too because I wasn't sure."

"I'm glad you did."

"Did you invite me over to meet Vaylin or what?"

"That and more."

Before I could say anything else Vaylin walked into the room.

I smiled at her. "Vaylin this is Josh my best friend and Josh this is Vaylin, my fiancée."

"Nice to meet you, Josh."

"Same! Even though I just heard about you."

Vaylin smacked me on the chest. "You are just telling him now?"

"Well, I've been busy with a certain someone making chocolate and forgot." I laughed.

"Candy?"

"Yeah, have you heard of Candy Rush downtown?"

"Oh yeah I have!" Josh smiled.

"Vaylin owns it."

"I even brought you some candy, Josh." Vaylin laughs.

"Oh man, I like you already."

I went and got the pizza and beer and came back and sit down.

"There is a reason I invited you over besides meeting Vaylin and eating pizza. We are getting married soon and I was hoping you would be my best man."

"Are you kidding me? Of course, I will. When is it?"

"We are still working that out but it will be a destination wedding in Florida."

"Why Florida?"

"That's where my parents are and we want to get married on the beach." Vaylin smiled.

"Just let me know when so I can get off work and save money."

"Naw man this is on us. We will pay for everything we just need to get fitted for our clothing."

"I'm all in. So Vaylin have you been making chocolate long?"

"Yeah since I was a kid. The shop belonged to my grandfather and then my dad took over and retired last year so I'm all on my own now."

"Can I sample this chocolate?" Josh laughed.

"Sure let me get it." She said

"I like her Theo. Does she have a sister?"

I couldn't help but laugh. "Nope, she's an only child."

"Damn." He smirked.

Vaylin walked back in with a box of candy and handed it to me.

"Here pick something. You won't be disappointed."

"Is this whole box for me?"

"Of course Josh. We have more in the fridge." Vaylin said.

"Oh, man! I feel I should pay for these."

"No these are a gift since you agreed to be my best man." I laughed.

"Oh, I see well bribery gets you everywhere because these are delicious."

"Thank you!" Vaylin smiles.

A little while later we went down to play some pool while Vaylin stayed upstairs watching tv.

"I'm really happy for you Theo."

"Thanks, man! It's weird how we met but then even stranger because she lives in Jenna's old apartment."

"No shit?"

"Nah so it was meant to meet each other. Her candy sucked me in until I saw her smile."

"That's a great man! What about your parents?"

"Oh, they love her."

"And Beth?"

"Yup she loves her too and drives us nuts over candy. She cocked blocked me I don't know how many times."

"I can see Beth causing an issue." Josh laughed.