Lust

Jungkook lifted Jimin up in the shower, the smaller boys legs going around his waist, his arms around his neck.
Their lips smashed together, Jungkooks long fingers playing around Jimins hole water streaming down them.
"Fuck I've missed this," Jungkook grunted as he lifted Jimin up and slid him into him.
"Ah Kookie slow, let me adjust!"
Jimins back was pressed against the shower wall as Jungkook held himself steady,
"Jimin I want to move I need to.....,"
Jimin gripped his biceps as he nodded then he moaned as Jungkook thrust in harshly, it was a very needy lustful sex, Jimin keening as Jungkook hit his prostrate every time, before long both came, gasping and shaky but knowing they wanted more, quickly rinsing off and drying they went to the bedroom,
"Touch me Jimin....."
Jimin pushed Jungkook onto his back and hovered over him, he kissed his neck leaving a mark then tweaked his nipples using his hands and tongue on them, jungkook spread his legs wide Jimin sliding to the gap between, his small hands caressed Jungkooks already hardening length, he licked his balls then up his length before looking up at Jungkook as his hot mouth encompassed him. Jungkook was leaning up on his elbows looking down as Jimins beautiful plump lips took him in.
"Fuck Jimin, that's a sexy sight, your mouth feels so good around my dick, he thrust up into Jimins mouth as Jimin daringly pressed one of his Fingers to Jungkooks hole pushing in.
"Agh fuck Jimin,mmmm,"
Jimins mouth was getting tired, Jungkook noticed,
"On your hands and knees baby, we haven't done it like that yet,"
Jimin did as asked and soon felt Jungkook licking his ass before getting lube and inserting his fingers one by one," your still loose baby, let me put a condom on and....."
"No just you wanna feel you release in me,"
The next Jungkook pushed in bottoming out in one go. He reached around playing with Jimins dick while Jimin adjusted," move Kookie,"
Jungkook went deep and slowly but Jimin wasn't having it, "faster Kookie,"
Jungkook pushed in hard and fast , Jimin moaning in pleasure, Jungkook angled himself to hit Jimins prostrate the poor boy becoming a blubbering mess,
"Ah fuck No oh Kookie right there more I'm gonna come,"
Jungkook leaned over Jimins back his hand pumping Jimins sensitive dick.
"Aaaaaaaagh!!!" Jimin came in Jungkooks hand the other still thrusting to get his high,"fuck meeee!!!"
He released into Jimin liking how it felt, Jimins overstimulated nerves making his legs shake.
Jungkook pulled out going to wash his hands and himself up before bringing a wet cloth and a towel out.
"Let me clean you up, "
He attended to Jimin and wiped the cum off the bedding. Jimin carefully climbed into the bed, Jungkook sliding in next to him pulling him so that his head was on Jungkooks chest his arm across it as both Jungkooks arms encircled him.
"You were Erm pretty full on tonight?"
"Jimin I missed this I can't help it if I'm full of lust your a very attractive person."
"I don't feel attractive, I'm just.....me."
"We'll just you is what turns me on,"
"Jungkook have you ever been in a relationship?"
"Ah don't get all serious on me, I don't do permanent , it's not for me, I mean what happens if your stuck with someone and you get bored with them?"
"Isn't that the idea of dates and couple things?"
"Come on Jimin, this is your first fling, let's enjoy it while we can."
"Yer,fling," Jimin muttered knowing already he was in too deep that this man meant a lot to him.
"Let's sleep, it's been a long day...........I'm glad your cast is off," he placed his hand over Jimins small one and he drifted off, Jimin staying awake mulling things over in his head before he to fell asleep.
The town got busier as Jungkooks building crew settled in , Jungkook was up early every day on site along with V, the building works we're going at great speed and over the next month definite signs of the layout were there.
Walls went up as the building rose from the ground and the townspeople were happy to see that it was more aligned with the scenery.
Jungkook was still travelling to and fro to Seoul and whenever he got back he couldn't wait to be with Jimin his lust for him seemed to have no end.
It came to a head after one such trip, Jimin had been working and unfortunately got trapped by a man very drunk who pushed him into a cubicle in the toilets and kissed him on his collarbone, Jimin yelling for help and trying to push him away, Yoongi and Hoseok got there as the man tried again pulling him from Jimin and beating the shit out of him. Yoongi drove Jimin home making sure he was ok before leaving having explained to V what happened as he came groggily from his bedroom.
V made sure Jimin was ok before going back to bed, Jimin showered then curled up in the bed falling asleep, a loud curse waking him up hours later.
"What the fuck Jimin!"
"Kookie? I thought you were away all week?"
"Did you, is that why your whoring around? Out of sight out of mind? Your just like all of them use me and my money to get what you want, look at you you little whore."
Jimin was shocked and confused then he saw that Jungkook was looking at the mark on his neck,
"Kookie it's not........."
"Don't fucking Kookie me, get out you little tramp,"
He threw some clothes at Jimin , "get dressed and get out"
"Please Kookie, you can't do this....,don't I mean anything to you."
"What a tramp like you, you think we had something going? I told you it's a fling which is now over."
Jimin stared," yer that's all I've ever been to you isn't it, ok." He dressed quickly grabbing his phone and jacket he walked from the room a concerned V watching, he took a key from his Jacket and placed it on the hall table walking out quietly tears streaming down, he waved a taxi down, "train station please." And he was gone.

"Jungkook what the hell!!!"
"Don't V I'm not in the mood,"
"Well fuck you! What did you shout at that poor boy for?"
"That poor boy is a user."
"Jimin he hasn't got a bad bone in his body."
"That's all a front, he's been using me this house, he's a fucking tramp."
Jungkook was suddenly knocked off his feet by a powerful punch.
"Fuck V what the hell?!?!"
"How dare you say that about Jimin, he made Yoongi pay some of his wages as rental for a room here, Hobi told me and you Mr moneybags didn't even notice money had been put into your bank, when your away we go halves on food he won't use your money, "
Jungkook was shocked but determined to make a point," he's cheating on me there's a bloody great hickey on his neck!"
"You asshole, you've never seen it have you? Jimin loves you it's so obvious he can't wait for any news of you, he's always asking what you like, he cooks your favourite dishes when he knows your coming back!!"
"Loves me? But the hickey?
"Jimin was attacked last night, Yoongi and Hobi beat the shit out of the guy but it really shook him up."
"Fuck!! I'm such an idiot."
"Yer where did he go?"
"I-I don't know, I told him someone like him was only ever a fling....., oh shit V what have I done I was so jealous!!!"
"We need to find him, let's search....."
V dressed quickly and the pair went out seeing Namjoon and Jin opening up their cafe.
"Hi guys,Jimin was an early bird this morning wheres he off too in a taxi?"
"Jimin got in a taxi?"
"Yes, but.....hey what's going on?"
Jungkook looked up the number of the local taxi firm and asked if someone had a pick up about forty minutes ago and if so where to. He was told the station and he jumped into the car leaving V behind to explain the situation .
Jungkook got to the station looking around but there was no sign of Jimin, he pulled his phone out trying to ring him but his phone was unavailable .
"Fuck Jimin I'm sorry, come back, please come back, "he hunched down tears streaming as he realised he had made the biggest mistake off his life.