Epilogue

"Jisoo that's so pretty baby your so clever."
Jimin smiled at his three year old daughter. He and Jungkook had adopted her when she was three months old, by then they had been married for nearly a year.
She brought a lot of joy to her parents and uncles.
"It for uncle V,"
"I'm sure he will love it,"
"I give it to him an uncle Hobi when they come soon?"
"Sure baby,"
The doorbell rang and Jungkook came charging out of his office," V,Hobi, thanks for offering to have Jisoo for the day, baby you got everything come give apps a kiss,"
"No uncle V kiss,"
"Oh apps will be sad,"
"Don't be sad apps I kwiss you,"
The little girl raised her arms to be kissed by Jungkook the turned Jimin for a Kiss.
"Uncle V I drawed for you,"
"Did you Angel let me see, wow you draw so well uncle V loves it ,"
"Where mine?" Hobi asked.
The little girl sighed," it tooked so long next time uncle Hobi,"
"Ok baby next time."
"Right this is her bag there's snacks spare clothes Erm sun cream you have our numbers Erm ,"
"Jimin we can manage, it's a good rehearsal for us, we have put in to adopt a little boy," V said shyly.
"Wow, great news, Jisoo will have a playmate, well you better be going bye baby see you."
"Kookie, why did you rush them out like that it was rude,"
"Every second counts baby."
He swung Jimin up in his arms rushing up to the bedroom.
"Jungkook!"
"Baby, pleeeeeease, I need this, pure uninterrupted sex, I love Jisoo but she can be a cockblock now get your clothes off."
Jimin could see his husband was already hard and it was true, Jisoo had a habit of wanting to share a bed or they couldn't be as loud as they wanted.
"Your too slow, "Jungkook literally ripped the shirt from him, this turned Jimin on no end .
Soon they were both naked kissing passionately on the bed, Jungkook had lube on his fingers already pressing into Jimins hole his other hand pumping Jimin  before he slid down enveloping jimins cock in his mouth, Jimin was a mass of sensation , jungkook found that bundle of nerves inside him as he pushed his fingers in," ah Kookie there oh fuck more deeper,"
Jungkook laughed the sound vibrating along Jimins hard member," ah Kookie fuck me I wanna aaaaaaagh!" He came Jungkook swallowing it down, without letting Jimin rest Jungkook slammed into him. His puckered hole still pulsating from his orgasm.
"Whose are you baby?"
"I'm yours Kookie always yours,"
"Damn right, fuck you feel so good,"
They kissed Jungkook leaning down to leave a hickey on Jimins beautiful collarbone, he pulled Jimins legs over his shoulder feeling Jimins dick harden again and rub against him.
"Oh fuck Kookie your so deep, yer there,"
Jungkook loved to hear Jimins moans, he couldn't get enough of this wonderful boy he was so glad they had each other.
He panted nearing his release, "come inside me baby,"
Jungkook let out a long pleasured moan as the pair came together .
"Fuck I love noisy sex."
"Kookie?"
"Yes baby?"
"How's your stamina?"
"You still needy baby?"
"Well according to that clock we have five and a half hours until Jisoo is back......."
"Well baby I'm sure I will be able to rise to the occasion ,"
"I certainly hope so......."
The pair laughed, indulging their love and showing how much each meant to the other knowing that they were two halves of a whole, a live combined for all eternity .
The end