16

▬▬▬ 没那么糟糕,𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

▬▬▬ 没那么糟糕,
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

"Hey, Y/n!" A voice called from behind. I stopped walking and turned around to see Teruhashi.

"Oh uh- Hey, Teruhashi." I waved.

"I was wondering... can we... go to the- the mall... together!" it seemed like this was hard for her to say. Probably because she doesn't like me.

"Aw, I think I have plans today.. but we can go again some other time!" I lied and internally smirked at her annoyed state, watching her eye twitch.

"Oh... okay. What about Saturday! That's tomorrow!" she smiled.

"Yeah, sure. That can work." I shrugged.

I don't dislike Teruhashi, I just don't know her well. But from what I've heard from her thoughts and Kusuo, she isn't a very nice person— she's very... conceited.

"Alright! What time?" she asked.

"Is 2 okay?"

"Yes!" she nodded.

"Alright, see you tomorrow." I waved goodbye and began to head to a certain someone's locker until

"Oh, and.. just a question." Teruhashi spoke.

I turned back. "Hm?"

"What are you doing later today?" she inquired.

"Oh.." I thought for a second before I came up with an answer, a smirk forming on my lips. "I'm hanging out with Kusuo."

"Oh..!"

'That little-'

"Alright, see you tomorrow!" I cut her thoughts off, finally able to see that strawberry haired kid.

'Where is she going? Her locker isn't there..' she thought. She then started to follow me from behind.

How do you know where my locker is?

I sighed and stopped walking, making the girl behind me stop walking as well.

'Crap.'

I quickly turned around and saw her. "Teruhashi?"

"Yes..?"