Chapter Four: Rivendell

(A/N: The pic is Lilja's necklace)

....................................................................................................................................................

Lilja

Radagast and his rabbits shoot out of the forest, and the Wargs start chasing him.

"Come and get me! Ha ha!" Radagst calls to the orcs

Gandalf watches from behind a rock as Radagast and the Wargs disappear in the distance.

"Come on!" Gandalf says to us.

The Company rushes across a rocky plane. In the distance, Radagast is being chased by the Wargs. One of them crashes while trying to catch him. As the Company runs across the plain, we see the Wargs not too far from us, so we hide behind the rocks.

"Stay together." Gandalf says to us

"Move!" Thorin orders us

As we run, Radagast drives his sled beneath an overhanging projection of rock; he ducks, but the Orc on the Warg behind him gets knocked off. I almost laugh but know if I do we would be caught.

As the chase continues, Thorin stops behind a rock so that he is not seen by the Wargs. Ori starts to run out of the cover.

"Ori, no! Get back!" Thorin says pulling Ori back

"Come on! Quick!" Gandalf says

As the rest continue running, Thorin turns to Gandalf and I.

"Where are you leading us?" Thorin asks Gandalf

Gandalf doesn't answer. As the Warg scouts chase Radagast, one of them stops and scents the air. The dwarves take cover behind an outcropping of rock. The scout and his Warg appear on top of the outcropping, scenting the air. Thorin looks at Kili and nods; readying an arrow, Kili quickly steps out and shoots the Warg. The Warg and the orc on it fall near the dwarves, and the dwarves kill them. The sounds of their fight carry quite far; the other Wargs and Orcs stop chasing Radagast as they hear roars and screams from behind the rocks.

The Warg scouts howl as they stop pursuing Radagast and begin pursuing the Company. I start to shake Thorin looks at me worried. I shake my head.

"Move. Run!" Gandalf yells

The company runs through a grassy plain; Wargs begin to surround them from all sides. I start breathing heavy trying to control the urge to change.

"There they are!" Gloin tells us

"This way! Quickly!" Gandalf calls

They run for a while longer, then halt in a clearing as they see Wargs on all sides.

"There's more coming!" Kili yells

"Kili! Shoot them!" Thorin calls to him

Looking around, Gandalf and I sees a large rock; Gandalf runs toward it and disappears.

"We're surrounded!" Fili says

"Where is Gandalf?" Kili asks

"He has abandoned us!" Dwalin says

Kili begins shooting at the Warg and the Warg-riders, killing some of them. The dwarves gather close to each other near the rock Gandalf disappeared by. As an orc and his Warg approach, Ori shoots a rock at them with his slingshot, to no effect. Thorin pulls out his sword.