Chapter Thirty-Four: Practice Training

Lilja

Thorin and I walk over to Dain and Dis, Dis looks at me sympathetically but I ignore her.

"Thorin, we were wondering if we could have a banquet tomorrow night, we would invite the elves and the Lake people" Dain says, when he says elves I feel the color drain from my face and I stumble back, Thorin steadies me though.

"Are you alright?"He asks

"Y-yeah f-fine"I say

"You don't look too good lassie"Dain say, I shake my head.

"I'm going to take Lilja back to my room, but that sounds like a great idea, Dis will you help with it?" Thorin asks, Dis nods. Thorin then picks me up and carries me to his room.

He lays me down on the bed and takes off my boots and his, plus his top. He lays next to me and pulls me close.

"Are you ok? I saw your face when Dain said elves, Lilja they won't hurt you. I talked to Thranduil, well more of yelled at him but he swears he won't touch you ever again"Thorin says. I nod

I get up and grab a black with lace night gown and go into the bathroom to change. I wince when I lift my arms, I hear a knock on the door.

"Are you alright?"Thorin asks

"Yeah, just slightly hurts"I say, I finish changing and walk over to the bed and Thorin. I lay next to him and he pulls me close.

"I love you Thorin" I say

"I love you too Lilja, sanzeuh" Thorin says and kisses me.

The Next Day (Lilja)

I wake up warm and comfortable, I snuggle closer to Thorin. I feel him kiss my head, I slowly open my eyes. He smiles down at me.

"Good morning kurdunuh" He says

"Morning my love" I say

"I wish we could lay here forever"

"I never thought I'd see a day where you wanted to be lazy" I say and giggle. He kisses my nose.

"Well, right now I am, I just want to lay here with you"

"But we can't we have a banquet to prepare for plus, I promised Fili and Kili that we'd do some training and Bilbo was going to watch and perhaps join in" I tell him

"Aren't you supposed to be taking it easy?" Thorin asks

"I talked with Tauriel, she said I should be fine, well as long as they keep their swords away from my stomach and she'll be joining too"I say

"Alright but be careful" He says and kisses me.

Later

I am facing Fili and Kili, currently Tauriel, Dwalin, Bilbo and the others are watching. I am in an outfit almost exactly like the one I wore on our journey except it's black. I have two daggers out, Fili and Kili charge at me, I block the attacks they send at me, suddenly I knock Kili on the ground and then continue fighting Fili. I get to the side of him, he sends his sword to my back but I reach behind me over my head and block it, I then kick the back of his knee sending him to the ground, they both are kneeling and send and attack at me but I slide under their swords and put my daggers to their necks, they gasp in shock and the others clap.