Chapter Thirty: Ravenhill

3rd person pov

On the battlefield, Thorin defeats an orc. He calls out to Dain, who is not far away.

"Dain!" Thorin calls

"Thorin!" Dain calls

"Hold on! I'm coming!" Dain calls

They continue killing orcs, all the while getting closer to each other.

"Hey cousin, what took you so long?!" Dain says

In a brief respite, they are able to meet and hug.

"Your girl, has killed more orcs than you and she's been here the same time as you" Dain says

Thorin laughs, they see Lilja with her claws out slice an orc in the face, then she uses one of Dain's soldiers heads to launch herself into the air and do a flip and land near Dain and Thorin. She kicks an on coming orc using a kung fu/karate type move and pull out her sword and slice the orcs head off and join them.

Lilja

"Hey boys! Just standing there?" I ask then an orc comes up to kill Dain I throw my knife and it hits it's chest, Dain looks shocked "Welcome" I say and retrieve my knife. Thorin kisses my cheek.

"You're a good fighter" Dain say

"Thanks, I should be after all my years of training" I say

"How you holding up amralime?" Thorin asks

"I'm fine, no bleeding, nothing hurts" I say

Dain looks confused "I had a rough couple of days, got tortured and beaten in the Woodland Realm then fell down the stairs few hours ago, but hey I can still fight better than Thorin" I say smirking, Thorin rolls his eye

"Only because your a skin-changer love" He says smiling, I smile back, then run and jump on to an orcs back that was attacking one of Dain's men and use my claws to help me and I rip it's head from it's body and land on the ground in a crouched position, Thorin and Dain looked shocked, I pull the man to his feet and return to Thorin.

"There's too many of these buggers, Thorin. I hope you've got a plan." Dain says

Thorin looks up and sees the hilltop on which Azog's wooden machines and signalling orders.

"Aye - We're going to take out their leader!" Thorin tells him

"Azog..." Dain says

Thorin strides forward and mounts a large goat that Dain's army had brought. He helps me on it.

"I'm gonna kill that piece of filth!" Thorin says

Thorin, me, Dwalin, Fili, and Kili, each on a goat except me, I'm riding with Thorin, charge toward Azog's hill, smashing through the Orc armies in their way.

"Lead on!" Dwalin says

3rd person pov

Back in Dale, Gandalf watches human spearmen and archers kill a massive troll.

"We may yet survive this." Gandalf says

"GANDALF!" Bilbo yells

Gandalf kills an orc, then hurries over to where Bilbo is standing at the wall and watching Thorin, Dwalin, Fili,Lilja and Kili ride up a spur of the mountain to where Azog is.