Chapter Five: Rivendell pt 2

(A/N: So the pic is the dress Lilja wears except that in the story it is light blue. And yes I know it really is Arwen's dress but I like it)

.....................................................................................................................................................

Lilja

I wake up in a elegant room. I sit up, my stomach hurts. I look at it. It has stitches in it and is bandages. Just another scar to add to the many I already have. Just then Elrond, Gandalf and Thorin enter the room.

"How are you feeling?"Thorin asks

"I'm fine, it's nothing new Thorin" I say

"What do you mean?" Elrond ask

I flinch, I move as far away as I can from him, Gandalf looks at me "What is the matter Lilja?" Gandalf asks

"Stay away!" I say scared

"What is the matter Lilja?!" Gandalf practically yells at me.

"Lilja, what's wrong?" Thorin asks softly coming close to me so he was close to my face.

"I...um" I say then burst into tears. Thorin hugs me to him.

"Shhhh, it's alright, tell us what's wrong" He whispers

I shake my head and curl up into a ball, hugging me knees and putting my head in my knees.

"Does it have to do with your past?" Gandalf asks

I look up and nod. "You can tell us anything, you know that right?" Thorin says.

I swallow and look down "Before Gandalf found me, I had escaped Azog's prison years before, but just before I was found by Gandalf I had escaped another dungeon. This was an elves dungeon, this elf took pleasure in my pain much like Azog had. His name was Thran-th" I can't finish, I just start sobbing.

"Was it Thranduil?" Gandalf asks

I nod and shudder, Thorin looks angry, but he hugs me tightly.

"You're safe, you're safe. No one will hurt you" He says kissing my forehead.

After they leave I am helped in to a light blue silky dress by the maids and they pull some of my hair up. I see the dwarves are sitting around tables in the Elven court, eating. However, they are not very appreciative of the Elves' vegetables. I hear them talking.

"Try it. Just a mouthful." Dori says to Ori

"I don't like green food." Ori replies

Dwalin looks through a bowl of greens.

"Where's the meat?" Dwalin asks

Oin holds up a vegetable with his knife and looks at in disgust.

"Have they got any chips?" Ori asks

An Elf maiden plays a harp in the background. Elrond and Gandalf walk through the halls of Rivendell.

"Kind of you to invite us. I'm not really dressed for dinner." Gandalf says to Elrond

"Well, you never are." Elrond tells Gandalf

They both laugh, and they arrive at the courtyard where the dwarves are eating. An elf maiden plays a flute; Oin, not liking the sound, stuffs a napkin in his hearing trumpet, and looks happy that he can no longer hear the music. Kili is making eyes at a female Elven harp player, gives her a smiling wink, and gets a stern look from Dwalin.