0.Prologue

Between the kingdoms of Atlas and Vale sat a tall snowy mountain, along the path of this mountain was a small town known by Huntsman all across the area however the town had fallen silent in the past weeks without reason so one man was sent to investigate why this town had fallen silent and discover the cause.
The man trudged through the snowy landscape in search of this town with no end in sight until a far away light guide him to his destination.
As he peered over a hilltop he spotted the town. "Finally. I knew I should've flown here
instead"

(Y/n)'s pov
I rolled out of bed sloppily too tired to really care "Um there no rush" I mumbled until my stomach growled in protest "Oh yeah I need food" I got off the floor and entered my kitchen area, all I would normally eat was anything I caught from hunting or what the town left me.
So when I opened the cupboards I was met with disappointment as they were all empty "Well today is the tribute thing so maybe they'll leave food"
I went back into my bedroom and changed into a pair of clothes, a pair of jeans too tight that was a struggle to fit on and an oversized t-shirt that hung loosely on my shoulder but it was the only thing that still fit and didn't squeeze my chest.
Lastly was my mask I pulled both of them out, one was a single plain mask with a red gem in the middle.

The other was my favorite mask, one I've had for as long as I can remember, it was the only thing I can remember from whoever I was

I flipped it over and looked at the back where my name was imprinted on the top

"Not today" I put my treasured mask down and hid it "Nothing important today" I picked the plain one back up and put it over my face and made my way to the door and left.

??? Pov
I spotted a bar down the road and meda my way towards it, as I got closer to the doors I could hear what sounded like a bunch of people talking, singing and drinking from outside.
As I pushed open the doors the sound immediately stopped once I  stepped inside the entire tavern stared at me. "Okay then..."

I walked through the crowd without paying them much mind and walked to the bar.
I pulled up a stool and sat down "We don't serve your kind here" the bartender said cleaning one of his glasses.
He was a tall man with a dark complexion on top his head were bull horns with one snapped in half.
"And what kind is that? Outsiders, Humans?"