4.Super Suit

No pov
"She won't finish in time Ozpin!" Glynda tells Ozpin exasperated

"Are you sure, Glynda? Perhaps you're underestimating her"

"Three months and she's not showing enough improvement. We have a 2 months maybe less, at the rate she's going she won't make it"

"Perhaps the issue doesn't fall on the students shoulders" soft voice says from  behind Glynda as a woman walks past her."More her teacher's"

The woman in question was around 6'5 thanks to her 1 inch black heels, she had straight thick long blonde hair tied up in a bun, bright purple eyes and flawless fair skin.
She wore attire more befitting of a secretary at an office job than a teacher at a combat school with her white button up blouse, short black pencil skirt, red high heels and a pair of reading glasses resting on the brim of her nose.

"Ami" Glynda said through gritted teeth as her old teammate now stood beside her.

"Glynda" she replied with a professional smile.

'Oh I just want break that smile' I thought clenching my crop duster harder.

"Profesor Ozpin with all due respect miss Goodwitch is not the right choice to train this girl"

"And you think you can do better?" Ozpin asked drinking from his mug.

"Naturally" she replies smugly "Unlike Glynda who relies on her semblance, I have experience with a sword among other weapons. Give me a month and I will achieve what Glynda has failed to do"

"Profesor you can't -" Ozpin silenced me with a wave of his hand.

"And if you can't?"

"I will. One way or another"

--------
The elevator doors closed with a ding, Ami pressed the button on her side making the elevator descend, standing there in silence Glynda couldn't help but think about Ami taking over as (y/n)'s teacher and how much she disliked the idea knowing what the woman was like.
But she tried to keep her mind off the topic by engaging in small talk "I see you've dyed your hair"

"Hmm, is that all you noticed" Ami says facing Glynda deliberately slowly tracing her fingers over the top of her breasts.

"You might fool everybody else with that phony smile, cutesy voice and professional attire but I know you"

Ami began to chuckle "And what are you gonna do about it Glynda? Are you going to punish me?" she said holding her cheek with a lustful smile and blush.

"You're disgusting"

"Hahaha" she laughed before shoving and pining Glynda in the corner of the elevator "What are you worried about Glynda? Are you scared I'm gonna take the girl from you?" she brushing Glynda's thigh with her hand. "I bet it felt good to run your hands all over her"

"I would never!" Glynda shouted ready to force Ami away with her telekinesis but the vixen was quicker bounding Glynda's hands with her semblance.

Four dark shadowy chains summoned from four black portals in the air binded Glynda's arms above her head.
Ami sauntered over to Glynda, grabbing her by the chin Ami forces Glynda to look up at her "Now, now you wouldn't want to cause a see now would you?" Ami smiles "I missed this, that defiant gaze in your eyes" Ami traced her hand  down the left side of Glynda's face and grab her chin with a soft yet firm grip, Glynda could do nothing as Ami brought her face closer, she could smell Ami's perfume, her breath tickling her neck, Ami hovered just over Glynda's lips when *Ding*  the elevator binged signalling they arrived at their floor "Sigh, shame.." Ami waved away her chains releasing Glynda ".... maybe another time, Goodbitch" Ami said exiting the elevator leaving a flustered and confused Glynda.