New Rwby Show Thoughts?

Rwby ice queendom

So yeah I was just watched the three epsidoes to rwby ice queendom and I just thought to make a small little chapter to share my thoughts.
Why?
I don't know, I just want to plus maybe it might encourage people who are hesitant on the show to give it a try.

So first of all maybe I should get my feelings on regular rwby out.
I like RWBY I really do! I just don't like where the show has gone in the last few seasons, characters getting ruined, op this and that, fight becoming lazy and blah blah blah.
But despite it all I still watch it just hoping things will get better, regardless I still love the world rwby has built.

So I was real excited for this 2d anime adaption of the show and well I for the most part am satisfied with what I got so far.

Here's some positives:
-The animation is beautiful, especially during the fights.
-I like the voice actors (watching sub btw).... Though I do prefer English Roman (also somebody correct me if I wrong, it's the same voice actors as the normal show right?)
-I like some of the story changes, the characters meeting earlier, the forest serving as more of an initiation test instead of the sleepover then test.
Some choices in the show like Blake leaving the white fang and cutting the train away makes a little more sense now.
-I like we're getting new grimm that aren't just more beasts.
-It's pretty clear the show is heading in a different direction now.

Negatives:
-I think the biggest negative is, the crammed the entire season and some of the trailers into an hour.
Obviously this show was made for people who have already watched season 1 of rwby.
Like the dockfight with Roman, Blake and Sun completely cut, though it did make it out to be Penny is a huge threat which I've always thought she should be.... you know being a robot and all.
So yeah no something to get into rwby with because then it seems like the conflicts get resolved a little too easy and you miss some character development especially from Jaune.
-I did spot two animation mistakes during a fight so yeah.
-Ruby's sniper kind of has the problem it got as the normal show went on, as in her sniper is somehow just about the same as Blake's pistol.
-The fight in the forest in my opinion isn't as good as the regular show, that may be because it's shorter but it did feel like some hits had no impact.
But in fairness this fight in the regular show would have been created by Monty and I think Monty's fights are hard to top.

---------
I think I might switch around the things in the story like the show did but that's all I can say there.

Yeah that's all I can think of for now but overall I like the new show and I want to see it continue.
I still watch the regular show but I won't lie and say I'm not interested in watching the new one more.

But yeah I'm interested in hearing what other people think.
So yeah if anyone's interested this chap is practically dedicated to the new show, so in the comments section is anyone's interested do share your own thoughts.
I'm interested in hearing everyone's opinion.

Did you like the show? Hate it?
Think it should be cancelled or does it have potential?

End

And now The Queen of the show

-------New chaps will be out before the end of the monthAnd fron now on I will no longer post updates on the stories themselves as to not clutter the story and give people false ideas of how many chaps there are

-------
New chaps will be out before the end of the month
And fron now on I will no longer post updates on the stories themselves as to not clutter the story and give people false ideas of how many chaps there are