Carrie

**a little mature content**

I got home after my morning at Madison Square Gardens and I collapsed on the couch.  I had such a good time learning how to skate and hanging out with the kids.  Of course having Alex as a teacher was great.

The way he held my hands and made sure that I wasn't going to fall was nice.  When he touched me I felt sparks and a jolt of electricity go through my body.  I am sure he felt it too, when our hands brushed when we were in the dressing room, I felt him flinch.

I couldn't believe it when he announced that the kids will get to come to the rest of the home games as his guest. It was an amazing gift and it made me like him even more.  My feelings had been growing for him a lot over the last couple of days.

I just had to slow myself down a little.  I wasn't too sure where his head was at and it brought me back to the what ifs.  What if he was just using me to get to Elodie. Maybe he was trying to stop her wedding to Jared.  Maybe he just wanted the challenge of sleeping with me. Me and my big mouth, I had to go and tell him I was a virgin.

All my insecurities were coming to the surface again and that meant that I really liked this guy.  That I had something to lose and I didn't like this feeling at all.  I had to stop whatever was happening before I got hurt again.

I was starting to get all worked up over something that may not even be happening.  I snapped out of it as soon as I heard a knock on my door.

"I didn't buzz anyone up," I think to myself.

I look through the peep hole and I see a pair of skates in my vision, my skates.

I open the door and see Alex there standing with my skates.

"How did you get up here?  I didn't buzz you in?" I ask.

"I flirted with your neighbour Mrs. Henderson.  As soon as I told her I was here to see you she let me up and told me not to make too much noise," he says giving me a wink.

"She did not say that to you.  She is like seventy," I say blushing.

"Oh, but she did.  She told me that a nice young lady like yourself needed some fun in her life," he says laughing.

I just shake my head and laugh along with him.

"I believe these belong to you," he says handing me my skates.

"Where did you get these?"

"You left them in the dressing room.  The cleaning staff gave them to our trainer and I recognized them.  You hate them already?"

"Not at all.  I guess I got caught up in all the excitement I forgot to take them," taking them and putting them down.

"Okay I will forgive you just this once for forgetting my gift," giving me a flirty smile.

"Wonderful, now I don't have to cry myself to sleep."

"Can I come in?" He asks moving a little closer to me.

"Sure, I didn't know if you had to go back to get ready for the game," stepping out of the way and letting him into my apartment.

"Not yet I have a couple of hours to kill before I have to change into my suit and head to the arena.  Brought it with me, I hope it's okay to change here?"

"Yeah absolutely.  Let me hang this up in my room," taking the suit and walking to my room.  I don't hear Alex following behind me.

I open up my door and walk in.  I go over and hang it in my closet. I turn back around to leave and run right into Alex's chest.