Carrie

**A little mature content**

Alex takes my hand and leads me towards the elevator doors.  After what he just said to me, I can feel myself getting more turned on.

I don't know what came over me in the car.  Maybe it was what he confessed to me.  That he likes me.  Not because of what happened in the afternoon, but because of me.  He likes me for what I look like and what I can offer him as a person.

That confession alone made me feel like all the others before him didn't matter.  I needed to show him what that meant to me.  So I kissed him.  I think he was a little surprised at first, but when he kissed me back, damn it was hot and the best kiss I have ever had.

I wanted to climb over and get onto his lap.  Thank god one of us had the strength to stop whatever was beginning in that car.

Alex pulls me closer to him as the elevator takes us up to his place.  I can smell his cologne and the soap he used to wash with.  It's a smell that is invading my senses right now.

He lets go of my hand and wraps his arm around my shoulder.  This allows me to move closer to him.  He looks down and gives me a soft smile.  It was like he knew what I was thinking and wanted me closer too.

The elevator stops at his floor and the doors open.  We get out and he moves his arm to around my waist.  It's like he wants everyone to know I am his.

Opening his door, he guides me inside without a word.  I hear the door shut and lock behind him and all of a sudden I get nervous.

I think back to the promise he said down at the car.  He wants to continue what I started there.  How far am I willing to let this go tonight?  I know not to the point of sex.  I am so wrapped up in my own head I don't hear him talking to me.

"Car? You with me?" I faintly hear him asking me.

"Yeah, sorry what did you ask me?"

"I asked if I can take you coat?" he says extending his hand for my coat.

"Sure, thank you," slipping it off my body and handing it to him.

He puts it away in the closet and I take a good look at him in his suit again.  Fuck he is sex on a stick.  My eyes scanning his body looking at how well the pants hug his thighs and how the jacket sits perfectly on his broad shoulders.  Looking at how his dress shirt clings to his chest.

I can feel my face starting to get very warm and I look at the ground to try and cool off.

"I am going to go and change out of this monkey suit.  Unless you prefer me to keep it on," giving me a wink.

"Y-you can change.  I am just going to go and grab a drink," walking quickly towards the kitchen.

I turned around for a moment and  watch as he grabs my bag and starts to walk down the hallway with it.

"I can take that to the guest room."

"You're not staying in the guest room tonight," he says smiling and gives me another wink and struts down towards his room.

I turn back around and head into the kitchen. I grab a glass from the cupboard and turn the water on.  Just hoping it's very cold as I need to be cooled down.

I down the glass of water in seconds and fill another one.  I start to feel a little bit better, my body starting to cool down. Well that is until Alex walks into the room in those damn grey sweat pants and a tight New York Rangers T shirt.

It starts to get very hot again in this kitchen.  The way he looks at me like he has caught me doing something wrong.  

In what feels like two strides he is right in front of me. He takes that glass of water out of my hands and places it on the counter.