Alex

**mature content**

"Say it again," I tell Carrie.  Still a little shocked at what she just told me.

"I love you," she responds, giving me that big smile of hers.

I know this is a big step for her.  Carrie is a very  guarded person when it comes to her feelings.  This means that I have broken down that last wall and she completely trusts my feelings for her.

"Lets go home and I am going to show you just how happy that confession made me," I say, starting my car and pulling out of the driveway.

She takes my hand and interlinks our fingers, placing my hand and hers on her lap. We drive like that the whole way back to the condo.  I don't ever want to let go of her hand.

We get back to the condo and as I am parking the car I glance at Carrie and I see this little bit of worry on her face.

"What are you thinking about?"

"Nothing," she says quietly.

I shut the car off and turn to look at her.  I bring my hand to her face and turn it towards mine.

"We don't have to do anything, but cuddle on the couch and watch movies.  I just want my arms wrapped around you," I say, trying to assure her I am okay with whatever she wants to do.

"I want to have sex Alex.  I do, it's just what if I am not good.  What if..."

I stop her right there with a soft kiss on her lips.

"Sex with you will be the best.  I don't care that you have never done it before.  I love you and you love me and that is how I know that it will be great."

She lets out a big breath and opens her door and gets out.  I sit there somewhat confused, did I say something wrong?  Did I blow it?

She pops her head back in the passenger door, "Are you coming because I certainly don't want my first time to be in your car."

I don't even hesitate a bit after what she just said.  I quickly get out of the car and take her hand.  I pull her towards the elevator as fast as I can.

"I am going to worship every inch of you when we get upstairs," I whisper in her ear.

I hear a little moan escape her lips.

"You'll be moaning louder than that once I get my hands on you," I assure her, slipping my hand up the back on her shirt and drawing little circles on her back.

We finally reach my floor and step out of the elevator.  My hand still on Carrie's back as we walk to my door.  I stand behind her as she punches the code into my door.  I press myself into her, showing her just how turned on I am already.

She finally gets the door open and I guide her into the condo.  I take off my her jacket and mine and just drop them on the floor.

She goes to pick them up off the floor and I stop her.  "We'll worry about those later.  Bedroom," I whisper in her ear.

Carrie walks down the hall way to my bedroom and as soon as we get there I pull her in for a kiss.

The kiss starts off slowly, letting her feel all the love I have for her.  It then turns into something more needy.  I lick the seem of her lips and she opens her mouth.  My tongue finds hers and I show her just how much I need her.

She lets out a soft moan and I press against her.  Letting her feel what she does to me.  I start to lift her shirt up.  Wanting to rid us of all the barriers in the way.

She lifts up her arms and I break the kiss to lift off her sweater. I stand there and take in all her beauty. The way her chest rises and falls a little bit faster now that my eyes are roaming her chest.