Carrie

It has been four of the best weeks of my life. When Alex told me he wanted me to be his girlfriend, I was so unsure of saying yes.

Before when it was just friends with fooling around a bit, sure I had something to lose if he got a girlfriend, but he would still be my friend. Now if something happened I would lose him as a boyfriend and a friend.

Lexi told me I had to stop thinking that way. That he liked me and wanted to be with me. That I had so much to offer him and I should just live in the moment and not be so worried about it not working out.

She is right. I am trying my best just to live in the moment. We haven't had sex yet, but tonight when he gets home from his road trip I am going to surprise him.

I get to Alex's condo with my overnight bag. I step into the elevator and my phone starts to ring.

I look down and see it's Alex.

"Hey you."

"Hey Baby. I miss you," he says.

"Me too. These five day road trips are too long."

"Tell me about. I prefer waking up to you rather than Trevor's snoring in the next bed."

"Well I am heading up to your condo as we speak. I am going to keep your bed nice and warm until you get home."

"I am just waiting to board the plane right now. It's about a three and a half hour flight. So if you fall a sleep I will be sure to wake you up."

"Good because there is something special I want to give you tonight."

"What's that babe?"

"Can't tell you. It's more of a show kind of thing," I say in my best sexy voice.

"I cannot wait for you to show me. Keep that bed nice and warm for me."

"I will. See you when you get home," I say hanging up and punching in Alex's code.

I get inside and make myself at home. In the last four weeks I think I have spent more time here then at my place.

Changing out of my work clothes and into a cute little pajama set. Tight red tank top and the matching shorts.

I make some dinner and make sure to put away the leftovers incase Alex is hungry when he gets home.

I look at the clock and it's ten. I stretch and decide to head to bed. I get under the warm duvet and scoot closer to Alex's pillow. It smells like him and helps me fall a sleep.

A little bit later I wake up to the bedroom door opening.

"Hey Alex, come here baby," I say rolling over.

"Who the fuck are you?" I hear a male voice say to me.

I instantly start to panic. I grab the duvet cover and pull it tighter around myself.

I hear footsteps coming closer and I try to grab my phone.

Whoever it is is now trying to pull the cover off me and screaming at me to get up.

"Please stop. I'm Alex's girlfriend Carrie," I shout at the person.

"Like fuck you are his girlfriend.  Listen I am going to call the cops and let them sort this out.  Better yet let me call Alex," the man says.

"Please call him," I say visibly upset and clutching the duvet around me.

I hear him out in the hall way calling Alex.

"Hey man."

"Yeah I am at your place right now and there is some woman in your bed claiming to be your girlfriend."