i want to stay with you.

Disclaimer: this chapter contains swear words and a little abuse

I had to go home already because or else i would be dead. It was late so i expected everyone to be asleep. They were luckily. I went upstairs showerd and went to bed wanting the day to be over.

◇Fast foward◇

It was the next morning and i got ready for the day, i went downstairs and i felt a painful slap across my face. It was my mom.
"You are in big trouble " she said
"What the fuck, that hurt" i said
"That's the least that you deserve and watch your language in my house" she said
"Sorry" i said not wanting to provoke her
"Pack your things" she said
"For what?" I asked
" a surprise trip. Just do it"
"Okay" i said confused as i went upstairs to pack. I texted the group that my mom is acting weird and i probably won't be able to meet up today. Once i finished packing i went back downstairs
"You done packing?" She asked
"Yeah"
"Okay, were leaving in tomorrow morning" she said.

I quickly got in my mom's car and went over to the chateau before we left for "our surprise trip". When i made it there, it was already getting dark.
"What the fuck, i leave for one day and everyone is out looking for john b?" I walked in holding a wanted poster with jb's photo on it.
"You made it" kie said as she hugged me.
"Yeah, so what have i missed?"

☆Fast foward☆

They catched me up on everything, we got in kie's car and drove over to Sarah's house. Kie got out of the car slamming the door behind her.
"Perfectly focused" pope said
"You sure this is a good idea?" JJ asked.
"She's the only one that can clear john B." She answered.
"Last place they'll look for because of how stupid it is" JJ said.
We all climbed the gate and were now in the Cameron's backyard.
"Okay, I've got a plan" kie said as we kept on walking.
"Yeah, i have plans. We can do plans, let's do the plan thing. Let's get it, let's plan it out." Pope said awkwardly.
"Can you handle a plan right now?" I asked Stepping in.

He scoffed and answered "'course i can handdle a plan right now.
I'm-- I'm plan guy. I'm Mister plan-o-matic. Hey I'm-- I'm always-"
"Thinking of a masterplan, aye cause there ain't nothin-" he started to sing loudly but was cut off by kies hands against his mouth.
"Shh" kie said
"Your gonna get us caught dipshit" i whispered.
"Shh, shh" she repeated as he tried to keep on singing.
"Look this is a quiet plan-" kie kept talking but i didn't care about that.
They were distracted so i used this as an opportunity to talk to JJ.
"Hey i need to tell you something" i said
"What?" He asked while smirking.
"Not like that, it's about my mom" i answered

"Oh okay, what is it cupcake?" He asked
"So i have to leave tomorrow morning, because she has a 'suprise trip' planned and i don't know when I'll be back or if I'll be back. Hell i Don't even know where we're going" i answered.
"I-- you can't leave n/n, not right now, i-" i cut him off.
"I know, i know. But i have to, just promise me that you'll text me every day?" I asked
"Y/n-" he started while holding my hand
"Please?" I said while giving his hand a tight squeeze.
" do you want to go?" He asked
"No, i want to stay here with the pogues. I-- i want to stay here with you" i said while looking into his eyes.
"Then don't go... please?" He asked
" i have to, my mom is making me go"
"If you don't want to go, i won't let you" he said.

"J, it's better to do what she says, tryst me. She knows some dangerous people and i don't want you getting hurt" i said while tearing up.
"But it's totally unfair" he said
"I know but i promise you that some day I'll come back to see you all again. No matter how long it takes" i said while cupping his face in my hands.
"I'll miss you" i spoke again
"I'll miss you more cupcake " he said as he gave me a tight hug. Once we let go of our hug i we saw kie and pope kissing.
"Holy shit" JJ said
"You owe me ten dollars " i said while laughing.

~Fast foward~

Me and kie climbed up to Sarah's window
And knocked on it, causing here to run smilling to us.
We all tried to open the window but it wouldn't budge. Then i got a text, i pulled out my phone to check who it was. My mom, saying that i need to be home in an hour or else. Fuck
"Everything okay?" Kie asked
"Yeah, I'll tell you later" i answered.
She pulled out john b's "wanted" poster and showed it to sarah.
"Are you in on it?" Kie asked
"You think i was?"
"No" we both answered.

She put both of her hands on the glass and we put ours too and gave each other a sympathetic smile.
"Sarah" we heard cameron yell
"Shit" i said, sarah ran on her to her bed and we climbed down the roof.
We saw pope and JJ, so i took this as an opportunity to tell them about me leaving.

Fast foward

It was the next morning at the wreck,
i didn't come home last night wich i know I'm gonna be in a lot of trouble for but i wanted to spend my last night here with my friends.

A/n
Where do you think y/n is going? 🤔
Remember to drink watervand ILY
Bestie ♡

Word count: 991