2

Warnings:
-Bullying/abuse (broken bone)
-Mentions usage drugs/alcohol

Clay's POV

I felt even worse when I arrived at school and saw Sapnap glance over to me. 'Dude, even the walls are less white than your face, idiot.'

'Look at yourself,' I scoffed. 'You're just straight up ugly as hell.'

I let myself fall down onto a chair in the cantina and leaned back as my friend group came up to us. I saw Techno sitting down in front of us and he chuckled as he saw me.

'Did you use my shit again?' he questioned as I rolled my eyes.

'Yeah, and I feel so messed up,' I answered, sitting forwards to lean my head on my hands. 'I'm sweating my ass off.'

'What did you use?' Punz grinned, looking at me too.

'I don't remember, but Sapnap said that I used ecstasy, cocaine and alcohol. I feel like I got run over by a stupid truck, this is worse than ever,' I scoffed. 'And he only took some cocaine, letting me suffer today.'

'It's not that I feel great,' Sapnap defended himself. 'Dude, just stop complaining.'

'Yeah, or take as much shit as I do and realise how messed up you feel. I'm so annoyed with everyone, just shut up,' I yelled out. I grabbed my bottle of water and brought it up to my mouth as I drank slow sips. 'I'm afraid I'll throw up again...'

'How often did you throw up, dumbass?' Wilbur asked as he laughed.

'When he was drunk and high he threw up three times and this morning two? Or three?' Sapnap told them.

I started massaging the sides of my head and closed my eyes, putting my forehead on the table while closing my eyes. I vaguely heard them talk about either me or just random stuff and I breathed out to hopefully get this feeling of nausea away.

It started to fade again and I looked up slowly, seeing George walk into the school. His shoulders were lifted up high, his bag was almost bigger than himself and he seemed really shy and anxious.

I felt too shitty to say anything bad to him, so I looked away again as the others definitely didn't leave him alone. They started calling him names as he sat down on a chair, staring at his hands.

Everyone knew George had a disease called osteogenesis imperfecta or simply said brittle bones disease. He had really weak bones, but his muscles were also affected for as far as I knew. That caused him to be very short, also due to scoliosis. I figured he wasn't taller than 5,0 feet.

I looked at George's wrist with a cast around it. Last week one of his bullies broke his arm for fun... I was for sure not kind to George, but that went way too far for me. I knew it was funny to make fun of his height and the way he walked or talked since he hadn't hit puberty yet, but breaking his bones was too far to me.

George ignored all the names he got called and tapped the table with one of his hands. No one knew if he only had a bone disease or if he also had a problem with his puberty. His voice was still pretty high, he didn't grow and he was interested in childish things. He just didn't seem to grow up, but I didn't know if that was part of his disease.

⚠️ Bullying/abuse

I looked away from George to see Punz stand up with a grin. He walked up to George and stood in front of him as George looked at the floor, hiding his arms.

'Are asking me to break another arm,' Punz grinned. 'Come on, let me.'

George shook his head heavily and scooted away with his chair. 'Don't, please,' he whispered, curling himself up.

'I can also just break your finger,' he laughed. 'Or you foot.'

Everyone who sat at this table was laughing, but I looked away since I didn't find it funny. Punz didn't leave George alone and I drank some water, rolling my eyes after that.

'Punz, it's enough now. You already broke his wrist, there's no need to do more,' I scoffed. 'Just sit down, idiot.'

Punz chuckled and pushed George. George lost balance and he fell down from his chair as Punz walked back to our table, looking at George who was clearly in pain, laying on the floor. He was trying his hardest to lift himself up, but laid down as he held his arm.

⚠️ Over

I leaned forwards and looked closer to see his arm was deformed now. I looked back at Punz. 'I think you broke his arm, moron. You're just going to get expelled, I'm really surprised you didn't get expelled last time.'

'I mean, it's fair. His bones break really easily and it was just an "accident",' Punz scoffed. 'That idiot is just dumb, he can't even get up.'

'He has two broken arms and muscle weakness,' I answered quietly, being upset that they did this.

I was about to stand up to help him as I saw two of the unpopular boys, Karl and Quackity, run up to him already. They helped him stand up and looked at him. George was really sad and he had tears in his eyes as he pointed to his arm.

Karl nodded and Quackity wrapped his arm around George's waist to help him walk since his legs always appeared to hurt and feel weak. They took George away from here and I looked back at the table, feeling like shit because I just let that happen.

Sapnap hit my shoulder when I zoned out and I looked up at him with a confused face. 'What do you need, dumbass?'

'Wanna use some shit during the break?' he asked. 'I'm going away this weekend so I won't be able to party with you for a few days. It's fine, though. I'm just doing this for fun, I can easily live without it.'

Live without it... Sapnap still thought I did this all for fun while in reality I was as addicted as I could be. But honestly, that was something I didn't tell anyone nor admit to myself. I knew I was most likely addicted, but I figured it was that bad. I was just using everything for fun, just like Sapnap and some other friends.

Of course I wasn't addicted... right?

1075 words