26 (The End)

Warnings:
-Mentions everything that happened

Clay's POV

~ 1 Year Later ~

I was walking next to George's wheelchair while he drove himself to our next class. Sapnap was on the other side of his wheelchair and smiled happily because of everything that happened the past year.

Sapnap's parents finally stopped being mad at Sapnap for using drugs. They realised being mad was not going to help and then they asked for forgiveness which Sapnap gave them. They had been close again and forgot about the past because Sapnap never touched drugs again after what happened to me.

Sapnap had a harder time quitting cigarettes since he got pretty addicted to them in a short period of time. Luckily he could quit without professional help and was clean since he donated his kidney to me.

He fully changed himself, he completely stopped bullying and realised he needed to change himself for the better. He started being nice to people who were less popular instead and we became friends with Karl and Quackity too. George forgave both of us a long time ago for bullying and he was now our best friend.

George had a hard time because his bones were getting weaker. When he broke his leg at three places while just walking, Sapnap and I decided that this was too much. He had a lot of physical therapy, but it didn't help that much.

Eventually, Sapnap and I let someone make a wheelchair that completely fitted him. He could drive around himself and it was a really comfortable chair with clout goggles on the wheelchair since he found that funny.

George had been on testosterone for a long time and his voice was way lower now. He was happy that he finally had facial hair even though he shaved it and was just really glad that he went through puberty.

After a while, the doctors realised he wasn't growing anymore. He grew to 4,10 but not taller than that and they decided to do the surgery for scoliosis. It was a really difficult and painful surgery, but after he recovered, he had a lot less back pains.

He also got taller from the surgery and was now 5,0 which had always been his goal height. However, he was still pretty cute sometimes because he still watched child shows with stuffed animals and his thumb in his mouth which was obviously fine to us. He enjoyed them and that didn't make him a child.

I looked at George who sped up and drove around the hallway really fast, making the sound of a car. 'I'm so fast!'

Sapnap and I wheezed as he zoomed through the hallway and I rolled my eyes as I giggled, very gently laying my hand down on his shoulder. 'Don't make yourself too tired,' I laughed.

'Fine,' he scoffed, laughing after that.

I smiled and remembered my own life which changed a lot.

When I was in the hospital, my parents rarely visited me and if they did, they didn't talk to me. There was always tension between us and then I had to go home.

My stepfather walked in on my stepsister who tied me, stuffed something in my mouth in the dark while burning my skin with cigarettes. He was really shocked and then lifted his daughter up, taking her away as my mother freed me.

Ever since that day, they finally believed me and we went to the police together. My stepsister got arrested and went to jail and I went back home. The tension because I was gay and because I was an addict was still there and one day I was sick of it.

I screamed at them that I went through enough, that I tried to kill myself because of the homophobia and the withdrawal. I kept screaming for hours and then I left the house.

When I came back that evening, my parents sought help for me and for themselves. They found it hard to change suddenly, but they wanted to try so they went through therapy to understand me better.

Eventually, they started supporting me more and more and they stopped being mean to me. They told me that it was okay and since I was far in my therapy, they started helping me as much with my addiction too.

I relapsed once because I was home alone and I saw Techno pass by my house. I ran up to him and took ecstasy, alcohol and cigarettes. When I was sober again, I went inpatient and stayed in a rehab centre for two months to fully work on recovery.

Obviously, the urges were still there and I wasn't suddenly not addicted anymore, but I didn't want to do drugs anymore most of the time. I didn't relapse either and I completely quit drinking and smoking. My parents put the alcohol away too, but even if they didn't, I would have been able to resist now.

Techno stopped selling drugs after he passed out because of his own drug usage. He admitted what he did and instead of sending him to jail, he went into rehab too. He had a lot of trouble with his trauma of seeing his dead sibling and got therapy for it. He didn't need drugs anymore now and was kind to others.

Basically all George's bullies stopped bullying ever since I was missing and they realised what an impact bullying actually had. I got accepted most of the time and I started wearing nail polish because I liked it. Sapnap wore it a few times to support me, but it wasn't his style.

Punz got expelled after pushing George two to three times and never came back anymore. He did message George that he was really sorry and not in the right mental place. George forgave him and accepted his apology since he told us later that he got abused at home by his father, mother and his brother. He got so angry that he started bullying instead.

He went to the police a while back and got moved to a foster family which caused him to regain his life again. We spoke once and he was a whole different person who accepted and supported me, but everyone else too.

I sighed softly. If Sapnap wouldn't have donated his kidney to me, there would have been a chance I was currently still waiting for it. He saved my life by donating his kidney and I was never taking anything again that could ruin it. We were both living with one kidney and both with one of him.

I looked up again and saw George put his wheelchair down in front of the classroom. He smiled at me and grabbed my hand to play with. I left him alone for a little while and he smiled.

'Your fingers healed well even though you didn't treat it quickly,' he told me.

I nodded. 'All my broken bones and scars healed,' I replied. 'And I have Sapnap's kidney which makes me able to live.'

They didn't even realise that they both saved me. Without Sapnap I wouldn't have been able to live and without George I would have had to hide my secret forever. They saved me and changed my life for the better.

1211 words