11

Warnings:
-Usage cigarettes (underaged)
-Mentions torture/abuse

Clay's POV

I genuinely had no idea what drugs I got, but I just took it so I would be able to walk normally and no one would ask me why I walked like this. I was never telling anyone that I was gay and that my stepsister just tortured me whenever she felt like it.

~~~

I was higher than I'd ever been as I sat in class with my eyes closed. Sapnap hit my leg and I slowly opened my eyes, not even realising that I was in class. 'WHAT?'

'Shut up, dumbass. You're high as hell, they are going to notice.' I started laughing as he rolled his eyes at me. 'Just leave, moron.'

I lifted my hand up. 'MISS! I need to peeeeee.'

'Idiot,' Sapnap hissed. 'They are going to know.'

The teacher frowned at me. 'Are you okay?' she asked as she looked at me.

'He didn't have any sleep in a few days and he's really sleep deprived, miss. I told him to sleep tonight but he couldn't fall asleep,' Sapnap lied. 'His parents were pretty upset that he skipped yesterday, because he was also very tired then, and told him to go today.'

The teacher nodded slowly as I realised I needed to act tired even though I was high as hell. I leaned forwards and closed my eyes as the teacher nodded. 'Can you go to the principal's office with him? I don't think he can focus like this.'

Sapnap stood up as he lifted me up too. 'Thank you for understanding, miss.'

She smiled shortly as Sapnap had to push me away from class. He pushed me onto a bench as he sighed. 'I saved your ass, idiot.'

'I want to go HOMEEEEE!' I yelled as I closed my eyes again. 'I'm so TIRED.'

'Yeah, you're just high as hell. Your parents are definitely not going to believe that you're sleep deprived, asshole. You can better just leave school and... I don't know, they will figure it out anyway.'

~~~

Sapnap took me outside after he went to the principal's office with me and sat next to me while I was high. The effects started getting less after a few hours and I was just extremely tired and irritated now. All the pain from the hangover from the alcohol and all the drugs came back and my foot started to hurt so badly that I hit the bench out of anger.

'My foot hurts like a bitch, I hate this so much!' I yelled out.

'Don't be a pussy,' Sapnap scoffed. 'Alright, I'll take you to my place and I'll let my father look at it. He used to be a doctor.'

'Fine...' I sighed. 'I feel so shit.'

'Because you used loads of drugs and alcohol, idiot. You need to chill now, alright? Just stay clean for a few days until I'm back and then we can have fun again.'

There was no way I was going to do that, I was just going to use whatever I felt like and for sure alcohol since my parents just let me use that. I used to slip out during the weekends to do drugs with Sapnap, but now I had to stay at home constantly. This was going to be hell because I needed drugs.

Sapnap sighed as he grabbed his phone. 'Dude, the things I do for you...' he scoffed as he called his dad to pick us up because I couldn't walk.

I genuinely felt so bad that I had to bite the inside of my cheek so I wouldn't burst out into tears. I just wanted to be high again, but then I'd feel shit after that...

I closed my eyes as I sighed softly. 'Do you have any painkillers? Not the ones I just took...'

'I just have Advil,' he answered.

'Can I have it?' I begged him.

'No, because if my father is going to look at your foot, you need to tell him where it hurts and when you numb it, you can't tell him what hurts, dumbass.'

'Fine.' I stared at the floor and breathed out to stay calm while Sapnap was texting his dad.

'He's here in ten to twenty minutes.'

'Sapnap, I'm actually going crazy. I've never felt this bad, can I please have some shit?'

'Just smoke.' He tapped my bag as I nodded, opening my bag to grab three cigarettes. 'Dude, you can take one.'

'I'll take two,' I scoffed as I lit the cigarette. I immediately lifted it up to my face and started smoking it while Sapnap looked to his side to see if his dad was already here.

I smoked both cigarettes and threw them away, but when I was about to grab a third one, Sapnap's father's car showed up. He slowed down as he stepped outside and looked at me.

'Hi, Clay. I heard you're in pain and that I needed to check your foot?' he asked as I stood up on one leg and nodded. 'Who smoked?'

'Me,' I answered.

'That's really unhealthy, Clay-.'

'Yeah, I know, but I like it. Anyway, do I sit down or where do I go?'

His dad nodded slowly and opened his car door. 'Sit down there so I can look. If you can pull off your shoe and sock, please.'

I sat down and pulled it off as I winced and rolled my eyes out of annoyance. 'This hurts like a bitch.'

Sapnap's father lifted my sweats up a tiny bit so he could see my ankle and softly touched and moved it which caused me to groan and yell because it hurt a lot.

'Alright, I'd like you to go to the hospital because I think you might have broken your foot and maybe even ripped some ligaments in your ankle. What did you do that it's this bruised?'

'I uh- fell,' I mumbled. 'Just an unfortunate fall.'

He frowned and nodded slowly, not believing a single word of what I said. 'Alright, whatever happened, I'd like you to see a doctor.'

'Okay, but like... can you please not tell my parents about this? If they ask, just tell them I fell, okay?'

Sapnap frowned too now, but they both didn't say anything about it as I sat down in the car of Sapnap's dad ready to go to the hospital. I was really scared my parents would find out and act like I was seeking attention again...

1080 words