3

Warnings:
-Mentions bullying (broken bone)

George's POV

I was fighting against my tears as I walked to the principal's office with a broken underarm. It was hurting a lot and it made me really upset that people still pushed me and hurt me for fun, acting like my disease wasn't serious enough already.

Ever since I was three, I constantly broke bones. Doctors already figured out my spine was growing wrongly and I got diagnosed with scoliosis. From then on, I was in the hospital at least once a month for broken and deformed bones. They diagnosed me with osteogenesis imperfecta which caused me muscle weakness too.

Next to that, I also had too little growth hormones in my body which caused me to be very short. I was most likely not getting taller anymore than 4,9 feet which everyone kept pointing out every single day.

If that wasn't enough, I also hadn't hit puberty yet. I really hoped I was going through puberty in some way, but my voice just didn't go lower than it was now. I really wished to have a low voice and it gave me a lot of distress. That was why we went to the doctor for it and I got hormone pills a week ago.

I really hoped that my voice would go lower with extra testosterone because I got bullied a lot for my height and my voice which made me pretty sad. Next to testosterone I also tried growth pills for months, but they didn't work. I hoped extra testosterone would.

They even bullied me with really personal things due to delayed puberty since I didn't have any hair growth on my body next to my head hair. Apparently that was a funny thing to them and they sometimes laughed about even more personal things including private places and that made me very uncomfortable.

They were all guys who were far in puberty already, definitely Clay, Techno and Sapnap were. Clay was really tall, he was at least a whole foot taller than me. He had a low voice, needed to shave and frequently talked about how horny he was.

I really didn't understand that. I never had those feelings, I wasn't busy with girls or whatever. I never thought about sex either. It was probably because of my delayed puberty too, but I didn't understand why boys thought so much about it.

Sometimes in the changing room at PE, I just sat down to wait for everyone to be done. They constantly talked about the most private and uncomfortable things like sex, dreams and whatever happened with their well- things when they enjoyed something or even randomly.

I always walked away when those conversations came up so they bullied me for walking away too, figuring I wasn't dealing with those things. Another funny thing apparently...

One of the most hurtful things to me was that people used me as their armrest, but then not just in a funny way. They just pushed me around, acting like they didn't see me and I was at the height of their hands. It often caused me to fall down and then they laughed because I couldn't get up, just staring until I finally got up after minutes of trying.

When I was at home once, I was watching a children's show with my stuffed animal and my thumb in my mouth. I really enjoyed sitting like that and my parents didn't mind at all. I was not so far yet in my development that I wanted to watch action movies or whatever, I just liked children's shows.

Of course one of the bullies had to pass by my house, take a picture of me and spread it through the school. Since that day the bullying got ten times worse and I often came home while I cried loudly in my room with all the windows closed and locked.

I didn't even want to be like this anymore. I wanted to be a man who was interested in other things, but of course having brittle bones wasn't enough so I got a few more disorders next to that which made everyone bully me even more and more.

I didn't want to self diagnose anything, but I was pretty sure I was either depressed or falling into depression. I had been so sad and anxious and I didn't want to get out of my bed anymore at most times. My mother was pretty close to me so she knew about my depressed feelings and helped me stand up in the morning.

I shook myself back to reality and looked down at my arm that was obviously broken. I could see the broken bone, it wasn't revealed, but really deformed. I broke bones so often that I immediately knew when I broke something.

I looked up at Karl and Quackity. I never really talked to them, but they were the only ones who weren't mean to me and helped me when I needed them. I just didn't really know what to say because I tended to freeze when I had to talk to strangers.

'Here,' Karl smiled as he opened the door to the principal's office. The man looked up immediately and jumped up to go to me.

'What happened?' he asked as I looked at the ground.

'I got pushed and I'm pretty sure I broke my underarm...' I whispered very quietly, looking up shortly, then immediately back down to my feet.

'Who? Punz again?'

I nodded slowly. I felt bad for betraying him, but I already lied twice before. Three years ago, he broke my foot and one year ago he broke my finger. When he broke my wrist a while back, I decided to be honest that time. I never told the principal about the previous times he broke something in my body...

'Alright, I'm going to call your mother and then I'll go to Punz. Are you okay? Do you have medication in your bag?'

I nodded slowly and Karl helped me put my bag down, he opened it to get my medication and lifted up my bottle with testosterone pills. My face flushed red as I looked away. 'That's uh- the wrong one...'

'Oh, I'm sorry!' Karl smiled, looking further. He grabbed the right bottle this time and handed me two pills. 'There you go.'

'About that uh- you know... testosterone. It's uh-,' I stuttered, looking at my feet.

'Don't worry about it!' Quackity answered. 'We know you have problems with your puberty and growth and that's totally normal and fine.'

'Thank you,' I whispered as I looked at the principal calling my mother so I could go to the hospital for the second time this week...

1121 words