hey

Yes I know that I havent uploaded in a while, sorry, but it's better late then never, I have had ideas for this chapter but they all were crap and I didnt know what else to write so here you go for now

~~~~~
6 months later.

"Hey baby," I heard a deep voice say to me.

I turn around to see Felix standing there shirtless. He had a smirk on his face as he looked at me.

"Hey," I said softly.

He walked over to me and kept getting closer. I kept stepping back until I hit a wall. He stopped infront of me with his arms on either side of my head. I kept my eyes on his face not letting them wander around.

"Princess~," he slured.

He moved his face closer to mine leaving a few millimeters of space. I felt his breath hit my upper lip. I bit my bottom lip.

"You're so beautiful," he said.

He planted a kiss on my lips. I kissed him back. I put my hands face pulling him closer to me. I felt him wrap his arms around my waist.

We let go of the kiss and he looked down at me. He raised and eyebrow which made confused. He then huffed out a sigh and rolled his eyes.

"Why do you never blush, or get flustered like the other girls," he said.

"Cause I'm not like the other ones, and who the hell you be doing it to that you are comparing me with," I said letting go of him.

"Oh no not like that baby, I meant like in kdramas," he said.

I raised an eyebrow and glared him down. He gave me a slight pout and pulled me closer to him.

"Atleast I can say that you getting something I like," I said.

I put my hand on his stomach feeling it a bit and rubbing it before I let it fall.

"Thanks been work out for it," he said.

"That's good, it's working out," I said.

"Good," he said.

"But hurry and change, we're going to be late to the dinner," I said.

He chuckled and let go of me. He went up to the bed and grabbed his dress shirt. He put it on and buttoned it up. He then grabbed the jacket and put it on.

"How do I look," he said turning to me.

"Loose the first two buttons," I said.

He did what he was told then looked at me. I smirked and nodded my head.

"You look handsome," I said.

"And you look even more beautiful," he said walking over to me.

He started looking around me. I was confused and raised an eyebrow.

"Especially in that beautiful dress," he said.

He spun me around which made me giggle. He then hugged me and looked at me.

"I love you," he said.

"I love you too," I said.

"Hey I love you guys to, I really do, but we're late," we heard someone yell outside of the door.

We both chuckled at the sudden words. Felix opened the door and there was bangchan.

"I love you too," I said to him while pinching his cheek.