Lets start it all over

Your dress⬆⬆⬆
Bold: English

Your p.o.v.
A few days has passed since the last time I saw Felix. I haven't even answered his message. It's not that I'm trying to ignore him. I'm just busy, I also have another song that I'm working on.

Right now we are going to some award show. This is a new award show so I really don't know what it's called. They've asked me to perform my song KKPP. I of course agreed.

"Do you have your extra clothes," said my Appa running around the house.

"Yes it's all in my backpack," I said pointing to Taehyung oppa who had my backpack.

"I can't believe my little sun shine is going to perform in a award show," said Hobi oppa.

"I'm not very pleased with the song, but we did teach her some of the stuff so," said my appa runnig around the kitchen.

We were all in the living room and my appa was still getting his stuff. Even Pdnim was with us at the moment.

"We got to go Yoongi," said Pdnim.

"I'm coming," said my Appa.

He came back over to us and now we were all ready to leave. We walked to the black van. We all entered and I was at the back with Namjoon oppa and my Appa.

"Take it off girl, just take it off," I started singing.

Namjoon oppa looked at me with wide eyes.

"I'm a master baby with your bra," I sang.

"Stop," he said.

"Take it off girl, just take it off," I continued.

"Stop singing that song," he said.

"Why would you sing to the song," I said laughing a bit.

"I don't know, I was young, I was stupid," he said.

I started laughing and he did too.

"Can we speak Korean, some of us don't understand," said Jin eomma.

"I'm just singing," I said.

"Oh okay then," he said.

"They call me new thang," I started.

My appa then looked over to me.

"shinbyeong watda jimeul badeo," I continued.

He gave me a smile and shook his head.

"whole world, concert," I kept on going.

"kkwae meokineun Ashiana Ashia," My appa now Joined me.

~

There were more vans now. We were lined up so we can get off on a red carpet. We were one of the first ones in the line.

"Do I take the backpack with me or," I said.

"When the door of the van opens, give the guy, that opened the door, your backpack, he then will take it to your dresser, they'll tell you when you perform," said my Appa.

"Ah okay then," I said.

A couple of minutes passed and the door opened. All the guys got out and waited for me. Since I had a dress Jungkook oppa got a blanket and covered the door. I got out with my backpack.

"I'll take that for you," said the guy.

I nodded my head and gave him my backpack. We all then started walking towards the middle. All the cameras started flashing and people started calling our names.