Youtube + Fake news pt.1

I'm trying to make this book a bit realistic so Meep.

It was a normal day. Everyone in Bangtang was in our house. I was in my room with the maknae line. They were all playing video games and I was on my bed.

I had my earphones on and was using the Ipad. I was scrolling through youtube as I was bored. One video stopped me from scrolling any further.

This was the only video that really caught my eyes. Yes it may be mostly about me but I like watching videos that the fans make about me. The video was titled 'Cute Moments of Red Rose with Male Kpop Idols'.

I know that fans start shipping other idols with idols. This one really did catch my eye cause I wanted to see what cute moments they were talking about.

I tapped on the video and it started playing. It started with the intro and telling us what it is about. Then it said Got7's BamBam and Jackson.

The clip played and it showed me on BamBam and Jackson's shoulders when I was carried in my birthday. I smiled at this moment and how happy I was since they video taped it. Next was Monsta X Wonho.

The clip played and it showed us at the beach.  It was when I had to go to my photo shoot. I showed when I grabbed his tie and pulled him down. Next was BTS Suga.

The next clip played. It was when we were on our way to the surpise thing. I forgot that I posted the video of when Suga kissed me on the cheek. I smiled at the clip.

BTS Jungkook. This was in the same time when I was in the van. It showed both Jungkook and I playing with the filters. It then showed the picture we took.

Kevin Woo. This shows both of us in the stage. The clip was about me running across the stage and telling him that I had Boobs. That one made me laugh.

Monsta X Wonho and Shownu. This time it showed them carrying me inside the JYP building. I also had a lot of fun being carried that day.

Up10tion, Monsta X, Got7, SHINee, 24k, Seventeen, Big Bang, Astro, Pentagon, Exo, and BTS members. This time it was individual cams of when they all, each, gave me a present while performing. Also some clips of when we were taking pictures on the beach.

Stray Kids Felix. This is one that I didn't know people had video taped us. It showed when Felix was trying to scare me at the mall, and him staying with me while shopping. It also had a clip of when I 'tackled' Felix in the store. Then it had that time when Felix and I were at a café, which I didn't know was recorded. Lastly had a clip of me talking to him and laughing with him when we went out to eat.

Stray Kids Hyun-jin. For this one it showed when I was an MC for Weekly idol. It showed a clip of when Hyun-jin was posing to show off the clothes I got him. Then I joined him in the modeling.

Stray Kids Lee Know. It showed some back up scenes of my song kkpp of him and I. Then it showed him on vlive in the elevator and me singing to their song Hellevator. It also showed a clip of me grabbing his hand and running to my car. Then there was a video of him giving me a piggy back ride when we went to the mall.

Stray Kids members. This showed when I sneekly took a video of the members when they went over to my house. Then it cut to me jumping onto them to end the last cut for Weekly Idol. It also caught me when I hugged them and said Hi and bye. To add they put up some clips of the video of when we went eating with BTS.

With all those clips it ended the video. I wondered to myself what they see in these videos and how they entertained them. But it was kind of a youtube rewind for me.

"Ahhh Y/n-ah look what I found," said Tae-hyung.

He went up to me and showed me his phone. He was on twitter. It had a picture of Min-ho and I. It caption "Fans believe Stray kids Min-ho and BigHit's Red Rose may be dating".

"Uh oh," I said.

"What's wrong," asked Jungkook.

Both Jimin and Jungkook ran towards us. Tae-hyung showed him the photo and everything.

"Yoongi hyung will be furious," said Jimin.

"You're scaring me," I said.

"Let's just go talk to him," suggested Tae.

"Yea by the way you guys aren't really dating right," asked Jungkook.

"No, not at all," I said.

"It's trending number 1 on twitter," said Jimin.

"Ah come with me so I can talk to Yoongi," I said.

They all trailed behind me as I started walking downstairs. As we got to the living room we saw the Hyung line on their phone.

"Can I talk to all of you guys real quick," I said out loud.

They all looked uo and smiled. They put their phone away and the Maknae line and I sat down.

"So we just found this out now, don't get mad they're just false rumors," I said.

"What is it," said Yoongi a bit serious.

"So Tae Tae was scrolling through twitter and there is this hashtag that's trending number one right now," I said.

"Does it concern us," said Namjoon.

"Uh no, not really, but I'll take care of it as soon as possible," I said.

"What is it," asked Jin.

"Show them," I said.

Taehyung gave his phone to Yoongi first. Yoongi looked at it for a stern minute. This was giving me literal chills.

"Is it true," asked Yoongi.

"No I said it false rumors," I said.

My phone then started blowing up with notifications. I looked at my phone and it was many of my friends and fans. I also got a few from Min-ho himself. But only two of them really scared me.

Manager PDnim sent a message

JY Park sent a message

This is a short chapter yes I know. But this is for now. I will update more longer ones in the future, Just gotta get created ~ Author-nim.