Don't hide

I was in a Cafe with Lisa. We have decided to hang out since the last time we saw each other.

"No yes I was asked to make a dance cover as well but I don't know what song," I said.

"Sometimes that happens to me, so I look up popular songs and listen through them to see which one makes me feel in the beat," she said.

"I just need some lessons from you at this point," I said.

That made both of us laugh. The bell on the Cafe caught my attention for a split second.

"Let me see if I can find a song or a dance for you to see," she said.

"Yea okay," I said.

I looked towards the door since curiosity got the best of me. In came two people a male and a female. They sat in a table near the door and seemed to not notice me.

I quickly recognized both of them. I bit my lip and nodded my head slightly as it did affect me.

"Like this," she said.

My attention quickly went to Lisa and she showed me a video. I smiled at her and nodded my head.

"All this talk of dancing makes me get in the mood for dancing," I said.

"I know right, we should go," she said.

"Dance?" I questioned.

"Yea let's go," she said.

"Okay," I said.

We got our stuff and both got up. The part of the Cafe we were in had no windows. To get to the door we had to pass the table the male and female were in. I took a deep breath as I prepared to pass it.

There were a lot of fans out the visible windows. As we passed the table I looked down at the two and seemed to caught the males attention. I gave him a small smile then looked forward and dropped the smile.

Lisa opened the door for us and we both quickly got out. I got my keys and we quickly went to my car before the fans ran towards us. We got in the car and I started it.

"I'm going to put some music so we can hear what we may want to dance," she said.

I nodded my head and got my phone to disconnect. As I was disconnecting I saw a message pop up.

Felix oppa❤😎: I'm sorry

I ignored the message and put my phone on do not disturb. I then drove off to my next destination. Lisa directed me to a dance company she dances in.

We made it there and had already chose a song. We got out of the car and entered the company. I smiled at the lady and Lisa took me to a room.

"Ready," she asked.

"Born ready," I said.

We both started coming up with some of the moves and matching it with the music. We started laughing and then heard a knock the studio door.

"Come in," yelled Lisa.

The door opened slightly and a guy sticked his head in.

"Hello," he said.

"Oh hey Bobby come in," said Lisa.

He let the rest of his body enter the room. I smiled and waved at the boy. He went towards Lisa.

"Oh this is Y/n, she's from big hit," said Lisa.

"Oh I know who she is," he said.

"Ohh," was all I said.